Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Please give us an update on how you are managing this swing trade.Where is the trailing stop now?
15 mins swing points !!!

NPOC,Failed auction ruturn area then i will book full profits

Last edited:

nac

Opened below VAL and stayed below for the first 30min.
Second 30min candle didn't break 1st 30min candle low, and subsequent bar broke the high.
It's failed auction, thus it will reverse and go high. Expect the price to reverse to failed auction direction within the next 5 days.
Two consecutive (10:30 and 11:00) candle inside VA, thus it will fill the VA. We can expect at least 8952 (SPOT).

manish9300

Second 30min candle didn't break 1st 30min candle low, and subsequent bar broke the high.
It's failed auction, thus it will reverse and go high. Expect the price to reverse to failed auction direction within the next 5 days.
Two consecutive (10:30 and 11:00) candle inside VA, thus it will fill the VA. We can expect at least 8952 (SPOT).
Failed auction level 8796 is not visited for 3rd day today.:)

manish9300

It seems these are the only two good setups for Initiative/Breakout traders(Xrayji also suggested same sometime back).Either it is open drive or it is failed auction( open rejection/reversal).Both depends on open outside VA.If one gets Early entry on these two set up,preferably in the first half of the session then there is enough time for favourable price movement.Most days will give one trade or no trade.I have checked for gaps outside previous day high low and they use to occur 30% of time.Such days also tend to have higher average daily range.Will check stats again with VA in the evening.

XRAY27

Features of MP !!!

RF for positional, failed auctions,avoiding grinding market, targets with impeccable accuracy !!!

What else a trader like me wants !!! thanks to All great gurus for there work !!!

i'm just a humble follower :D

XRAY27

XRay bhai, what is todays analysis. Opened in VA. broke lows and now trying to get back in to VA. How shld it be interpreted...?
Today open =high,which is almost equal to my understanding of" excess "first 30 mins candle closed below VAL ,so short at 8935 exited @ 8913...now SOH

Status
Not open for further replies.