VikasWsp

Some info about VikasWSP:

1) This compnay has been moved from Z group to B2 group. It is in B2 group since Dec
06, 2007.

2) Government of Rajasthan has allotted industrial land on November 28, 2007 measuring
93075 square meters (23.25 Acres) to the Company for implementation of its Organic
Project at Bikaner. The Bikaner Organic Plant would entail an investment of Rs 361.75 Crore. This Plant is expected to put on stream by the end of financial year 2008-2009.

3) Board to consider preferential allotment of shares to promoters @82.5 per share in
board meeting to be held on 14 Dec, 2007.

4) Ckt. limit is unchanged. Still it is 5%.

5) Expected to be listed on NSE soon.

This is collection of information from different sources. Please correct me if anything seems to be false.

i soldout my flat & bought HITECH DRILLING shares @70 in year 1999. thereafter it touched rs 30/ = . lateron this co. was takenover by ABANLLOyD offshore @ 90 in 2001 . i immediatly switched over to VIKAS wsp but i NEVER succeeded in share market .as soon i bought WSP it was delisted due to family dispute in 2001. on other hand, abanlloyd share
reached at the stage which i could not IMAGINE even. it is around 4500-- that too Rs 2/- face value i.e. RS 22000/- per share. still having WSP.

i soldout my flat & bought HITECH DRILLING shares @70 in year 1999. thereafter it touched rs 30/ = . lateron this co. was takenover by ABANLLOyD offshore @ 90 in 2001 . i immediatly switched over to VIKAS wsp but i NEVER succeeded in share market .as soon i bought WSP it was delisted due to family dispute in 2001. on other hand, abanlloyd share
reached at the stage which i could not IMAGINE even. it is around 4500-- that too Rs 2/- face value i.e. RS 22000/- per share. still having WSP.
Rani, i feel sorry for you.
A journey from Rs. 70 to Rs 22000 per share and one flat's price invested in that share must have really made you RANI(financially).

I'm at least not that optimist abt VikasWSP:(