VikasWsp

Hi All,

Any thoughts on this one?
This share was re-listed after 5 yrs, 5yrs back was trading at over 1550/-.

After it got relisted@36, it was in upper-ckt for more than 10 days continuously, and is loosing since couple of days now.

What is experts call on this one?
What is the price on which experts believe it to settle?

Thanks,
Birjubanarasi

may be u r right ccmb420( i hate to use 420 though ;-) )

I just wish to have a discussion on this one(especially after so many continuous upper ckt)...want to know its real value now...to decide whether to enter in it or not at current levels...

Thank You.

Eps Around Rs.4/= P.a. Book Value About Rs.30/= Per Share.

In 2001, Promoters Subscribed To Pref Allotment @rs.81/= Per Share Of Face Value Re.1/=.

Aggressive Expansion Plans Are On The Anvil. Agm Is Scheduled On 26 Sep,2007.

Book Closure From 21sep To 24sep,2007 (both Days Inclusive)

Promoters Do Not Command Good Image And Seem To Suffer From Some Internal Power Poltics. Govt. Initiated Enquiries, In 2001, Did Not Find Any Gross
Irregularities.

Coy Operates In A Unique Space And Is One Of The Leaders At World Level.

Instituition Holding Is There As Per Data As On June,2007(bse Website).

U May Decide Fair Value.

May Be Rs.100/ Is Fair Value, Considering Market Leadership, Uniqueness,
(food & Oil Exploration Are End Consumer Industries, Good Potential), Aggressive Expansion Plans. Discount It For Promoter Uncertainty. They Have Not Been Proved To Have Done Any Fraud But Rank Inefficient In Handling Investor Relations And Their Confidence.

If One Holds One May Wait For The Outcome Of Agm.
If One Wants To Buy One May Wait For The Stock To Enter B Group From Z Group, After 3 Months And For The Nse Listing.

I Am Not Related To Promoters. I Am Aware Many Have Severe Complaints Against The Promoters. Let Them Not Jump On Me With Acid Attacks. I Have Given Facts And Left It For Birjubanarasi To Decide. Ok.

Nice info Babaji, Thanks.

The stock move till today:
in upper ckt for more than ten days -> lower ckt for couple of days -> broke the lowe ckt and closed in green today.

As per my information, the image of management is very bad in front of investors, but the stock price has moved significantly.
I guess, we can take this as stable price in current scenario - if the current price remains stable at least for a week, no ckts.
Experts, pls correct me if i am wrong.

Cheers,
Birjubanarasi

VikasWSP has shown huge resistance above 51 for last couple of days...sometimes depressing though as it is not moving up...that too, now market may correct :(

Vikas WSP Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on October 09, 2007 to consider the following:

1. To consider and approve the Un-Audited Second Quarter Financial Results for the Quarter ended September 30, 2007.
2. To consider and approve payment of Interim Dividend @ 25% (i.e. Rs 0.25/- per Equity Share of Rs 1/- face value) for Financial Year ended on March 31, 2008.
3. To fix the Record date for payment of interim dividend.

Waiting for couple of good news so that this stock can start moving upwards :)

Cheers.

Please see results of VIKAS WSP in yesterday's Economic Times .
Good results,Net frofit of Rs17.2612 carores against capital of R10.97 carores with EPS of Rs1.57 on Re 1 (face value). Company also declared interim divident of 25%.

Vikas WSP has fixed Oct. 24, 2007 as the record date for the payment of interim dividend.