User reputation system is becoming subject of personal graviances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratan jain

Also let others know that while user reputation system offers some degree of anonymity, it does not guarantee absolute anonymity, one can be tracked down if need be.

Pankaj
Damn!!!!!!!

This means I cannot make funny comments and vulgar ones too!

I might be tracked!

Damn again!

:p :D :rolleyes:

C

CreditViolet

Received two anonymous reputation remarks for my post one said "correct" another said"stop trolling old fart"

Do you find any justification for second remark?READ MY POST ONCE AGAIN

"How would you react if after getting 13 positive comments from fellow boarders Traderji takes offence to post in question and bans you"

To those who are not aware of this issue, could you clarify a bit.

Who is this fellow boarder that got banned by Traderji after positive comments? Are you talking about ambksc who was an alias of yours and you used it just to flame posters and troll the forum?

What was wrong about Traderji banning him/you? Are you aware of the Forum Rules about having multiple handles?

Please Clarify

name of person is Mr Shakil Sumra who posted in a thread by CV and got 13 positive remarks but was banned.

.IP addresses of persons are available to Webmaster at the time of registration still no objections are raised by him while registering moreover I have already said in this forum that to expose CV, this sting operation was carried out and I had written PM and asked permission of TRADERJI to permit me to POST text of chat with you to SHOW YOUR TRUE FACE TO FORUM MEMBERS but he has not responded.AS MODERATOR IS BEHAVING IN THIS WAY I AM CONSTRAINED TO ASK THE WAY TO CONTACT ADMINISTRATOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.