User reputation system is becoming subject of personal graviances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

Is'nt it possible for the mod to track the mentioned comment & sort this matter, maybe ban the IP with public reprimand ?

rkkarnani

We could learn a lot from crayons:
some are sharp, some are pretty,
some are dull, some have weird names,
and all are different colours....

BUT

They all exist very nicely in the same box.

Why cant we!!!!??????

Hello All

I just got my first 2 reputations with different colors and no comments. So i guess 1 -ve, 1 +ve.

So how do I feel about it?

My take on this is the person giving me a +ve rep must be a benevolent senior who wants to encourage me, but knows there is not much substance in my post so no comments :)

The person giving a -ve rep was just trying to test this reputation system and how it works, but ended up making it -vely for me so no ill will there just another noob like me.

I think the system should continue as it is, and the members wanting to give reps should also include comments, without the comments its not complete.

If someone is getting personal -ve remarks, that should be dealt with firmly and publicly so as to set an example. The mods/admins must be having access to all the details as they would have access to the features in the system. The members getting such remarks should send a request to Mods and seek a follow through.

Leaving the forum is the last thing that one should consider, is't it what these wimps want. Don't give them what they want.

Hello Renuji

Plz don't give any one the right to make you mad or angry. But even if you get angry, Fight don't Quit.

Thanks
nb

PS: Sorry, bahut jyaada bool diya

renu daga

hi
members
this time only to the senior members

because at this moment only they have come forward to stand by me... and moderator sir too. I HIGHLY RESPECT THEM AND CONVEY MY REGARDS TO THEM ,

RENU

U

uasish

Hello All

I just got my first 2 reputations with different colors and no comments. So i guess 1 -ve, 1 +ve.

So how do I feel about it?

My take on this is the person giving me a +ve rep must be a benevolent senior who wants to encourage me, but knows there is not much substance in my post so no comments :)

The person giving a -ve rep was just trying to test this reputation system and how it works, but ended up making it -vely for me so no ill will there just another noob like me.

I think the system should continue as it is, and the members wanting to give reps should also include comments, without the comments its not complete.

If someone is getting personal -ve remarks, that should be dealt with firmly and publicly so as to set an example. The mods/admins must be having access to all the details as they would have access to the features in the system. The members getting such remarks should send a request to Mods and seek a follow through.

Leaving the forum is the last thing that one should consider, is't it what these wimps want. Don't give them what they want.

Hello Renuji

Plz don't give any one the right to make you mad or angry. But even if you get angry, Fight don't Quit.

Thanks
nb

PS: Sorry, bahut jyaada bool diya
Sahi bola yarr.

H

hari09omkar

Thank you Sir,to the world at large ,this reflects the Culture / Ethics of this August Forum.
Why you wrongly call this thing again n again? It has not remained August forum anymore.Time passed by.Now this is October forum.

C

Czar

That has been done! I have contacted the member who has made this comment and taken necessary action!
as usual appreciate your swiftness, though a public reprimand is necessary, to avoid future problems from known entities...

Though I received a comment for my suggestion "not agree"

Status
Not open for further replies.