Tribute to the GEEKS of this Forum.

Dear Ashida,
Please dont delete the old postings as u said.
It is really precious to everyone whether newbie or in transition phase.

Sanjayt

U

uasish

Let us move on if you take the initiative,there will be far better than these,junk threads.

MINITRADER99

Dada, It took me 3 hours to read your posts in this thread (To understand what you wants to convey). I read about your age, health and disturbing news. If even in these circumstances you are having such a zeal to learn really you are great. I am a novice on this forum, definitely wants to learn and improve myself and I can say that I am improving but bahut door jana hai, bahut mehanat karni hogi.At least you have shown the goal. I may not succeed in the long run with my own weaknesses and drawbacks but I will try to be a profitable trader. How? I cant answer today.Thanks for your inspiration.

iam a novice here.good to see people posting some real valued stuff here.....and i really liked the maxim"knowledge is useless untill translated into wealth".. but am more focussed on learning rather than trading..friends shall i jump into trading directly with the little bit of knowledge i have or learn some more technical stuff..im confused

SavantGarde

Since, You Have Quoted A Great Statement In Your Post & Preference For Learning Rather Than Trading, There Is No Harm Making Money From What You Learn, Isn't That What We All Do In Life.

SavantGarde

iam a novice here.good to see people posting some real valued stuff here.....and i really liked the maxim"knowledge is useless untill translated into wealth".. but am more focussed on learning rather than trading..friends shall i jump into trading directly with the little bit of knowledge i have or learn some more technical stuff..im confused

FlowTrader

Hello

Jumping directly will deprive you of your trading capital when you need it most, i.e. after you really know :)

You have found out a great site, take you time find something that you can use, perfect it and then put your money on it.

Best wishes

Regards
PK