Tribute to the GEEKS of this Forum.

U

uasish

beginner_av/Ratan,
Imaginary Situation & its Risk Mapping:
1)'Volatility' based Systems may have to be redesigned ;
2)Multile Entry's & Strict SL;(becoz of fast Mean Reversion)
Steps we can take:
1)Almost Zero second Lag Server;
2)Almost nil Brokerage;(R-Money if grossly improves)
3)Design Metastock to fire orders;(Spider Software of Mumbai, may design such platforms for R-Money/Ibulls/5paisa);
4)After every 5 trades,automatic optimal f updation,automatic performance evaluation trade by trade
5)Catch hold of paid programmer's pool of people;
6)Deploy initial 1 Lack for initial trading infrastructural development;

Asish

kkseal

Short term inefficiencies will vanish (actually get 'filled-up' quicker, without visible traces) => most traders will vanish.

Regards,
Kalyan.

U

uasish

Confession:=
Every body exactly know his Equity & it's growth/degrowth since (time-period).His methods which brought him to this Equity level are crystal clear ,if he has analysed unbiasly.I know i earn/loose in intraday on what set up ,day in day out & what is my win/loss ratio_On what EOD set up i will enter ,there is absolutely no confussion,i am doing everyday as i brush my teeths everyday.
We are exchanging notes & trying to exploit new ideas in this forum,that does not mean i am going to change my proven ,time tested method,no never until my Equity curve's angle or std deviation falters more than acceptable norm.
Hence other's system is their's,even if i am given a 100% full proof system it can never work same for me,as per my psychological level .Suppose my entry in intraday is rsi divergence & that free gifted system gives a signal on rsi convergence ,my ingrained psyche will falter to enter an order.
Suppose i develop even a new system on new ideas it will take a minimum of 6weeks of dedicated hard work of long hrs everyday,until being tested in the mkt & again post testing ,recasting few areas ,validation etc another 2 weeks.Hesitating to undertake that load.
Hence these are all intelectual upliftment process ,which to boil done to a System is dur ki batt hai,a break from this for 2-3 days is a long promised thing to self since few months is pending.
I can only say,mkt though humbels me periodically,god is kind & after many years started enjoying this profession since last few months somehow all the stress has reduced.
Hence confess ,whatever i have posted is a new concept i am trying only intellectually ,yet not implemented in my trading set-up,cant say when will i do it.

U

uasish

I personally is indebted to this Forum for my self development ,(knowledge is USELESS until translated in Money).
As the systems are working profitably ,now i cant spend a single (extra time) other than self development rather the pressure is more on constant honing.
Truly no books ,no mentor is the proven path but only daily interaction of Mkt & the Self.
Simple things are priceless.
Once again i salute the Geeks of this Forum & bow my head to the respected Teachers.

N.B.Was recaputulating the past Trigger points to transform me to the Next level of my journey in 'Wealth Creation'

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uasish

After almost a Gap of 16 months thought of reviving this thread (all my other past threads are not similar to what i intend to express nor i want to start a New thread hence this thread) only for 1 simple reason :=

'....Feel there is a inner fraustration amongst many member about the the detoriation of Quality/Usefullness of this 'August Forum'....'

Let us 1st Speak out which specific Area is one's challenge area where one needs to be developed or fortified for his/her pursuit for earning from Capital Mkt.

To start with let me honestly confess i want to improve upon my Entries,i want to enter just at the 2nd bar's opening where the earlier bar was the last LL or last HH in the Price wave and from the 2nd bar the Reversal of Trend starts.

Like me here let us express each other's ACTUAL experience each others views .Like wise if any other member honestly express his/her challenge areas we can interact & exchange our views.

I am extremly time constrained hence my interaction will be limited to Saturdays only.

prasadam

'....Feel there is a inner fraustration amongst many member about the the detoriation of Quality/Usefullness of this 'August Forum'....'
Very true asish sir.

really missing those real gems' posts and discussions.

U

uasish

As i am pressed for time now-a-days,if any member takes initiative to continue this thread,plz do, i would join on each Friday evenings.
If no one is interested ,today i deleted few of my past threads,will delete this on coming friday evening.

TFL

As i am pressed for time now-a-days,if any member takes initiative to continue this thread,plz do, i would join on each Friday evenings.
If no one is interested ,today i deleted few of my past threads,will delete this on coming friday evening.
Dear Asish sir,

Please keep the threads...

Haribird.

U

uasish

haribird,

Then kindly take the baton & move forward,i will be with you in friday evenings.

Asish

ThE HaMmEr

asish sir please do not delete the history........as those who wanna benifit will go to next level to dug the past...each and every post of urs is very valuable....please do not delete.....it is a request from a learner.........

regards

neeraj