Trending F&O Stocks

Among the 3 oil marketing companies, IOC looks the weakest. Any bounce to 300, I will sell. Same with BPCL which has broken a long term trendline. Something cooking on these counters. BPCL fallen from 640 to 609 now. If there are rallies back to 630-640 can become a good trade on the short side.

Sorry to intrude in your thread but OMCs are falling due to increase in Crude oil prices... and threat to again huge rise in crude due to OPEC positive meeting result
It is not my private thread so you are free to post here:D
Increase in crude oil prices is not a bad thing for OMCs as higher crude prices means higher refining margins.
Maybe it is the rupee factor!! Rupee depreciation is not welcome by OMCs

Last edited:
LIC and Maruti , two strong stocks in last few days , are consistently falling today
LIC hsg fin is a rocket. Either up or down. Looking like 5% down on LIC today.
Maruti also resuming down trend. Dont see it changing unless Yen starts to get strong. My chota mota analysis says 5050 in the short term and 4700/4600 in the medium term.

Titan as discuss yesterday was very over sold. Also 300-310 has been multiple support areas in the past. It is very likely to test 340. Negative if closing below 317(as per my trading method). I am not touching it at the moment. :(

I have traded Titan for a while now. I would suggest you keep a watch on the spot price as well. A lot of times there is a lag in futures price movement which can be taken advantage of.

Last edited:
Federal Bank close to testing recent lows at 65.
Oriental bank,

AXIS BANK very weak. Now breaking recent lows.
Syndicate bank

Kotak Bank broke recent lows and now trading way below

Icici,SBI not much weakness
Bank Baroda still holding support
PNb breaking 4 day lows
Canara bk not breaking any support as yet

There is a whole galore of them !!