Trending F&O Stocks

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Ok Sorry. I had just read the first few pages of this thread where everyone seemed to post charts across all time frames. I skipped a few pages in between so I may have missed consensus to post only daily charts.
actually this thread was started to find good FNO stocks for positional , by contribution from all participating members .

TradeOptions

Ok Sorry. I had just read the first few pages of this thread where everyone seemed to post charts across all time frames. I skipped a few pages in between so I may have missed consensus to post only daily charts.
Bro, you are free to post other time frame charts as well. Any counters that are showing some trending moves, which could be capitalized. :)

The counters that are showing trending moves on Daily Bars, could be used for swing trading, and smaller timeframe bars, could be used for day trading.

Regards

most of the FNO stocks printed red candle today , upmove over or is it one off day :confused:
Just choppiness. The manufacturing data showed improved as per various agencies, Moody's has upgraded India's power sector's outlook to Stable from Negative.

But the sentiment is bearish.. so choppiness all around.

most of the FNO stocks printed red candle today , upmove over or is it one off day :confused:
Sir, Looks like Upmove over for now. We were oversold so the market had to bounce. I think we head into consolidation phase back towards 7950-8000 levels. Not saying it will come fast but I am sure it will. From there a break down or a break out. Time talks !!