Trading with OBV - for Beginners only !!

PUCHU_2500

Puchu ji great charts but do remember to use OBV only in highly liquid counter with good daily volumes.
yes sir, bodalchem is low liquid stock should avoid it.....thanks for your advice........

john302928

vijkris

Learner and Follower

john302928

I asked the same query in that thread long back, there was no reply means you have to understand that neither the logic nor the afl can be shared..
Logic is same as the concept

wisp

Logic is same as the concept
If you are sticking to one or two scrips, you can draw the arrows on a piece of paper. The afls given by vijkris and happy_singh have made it very easy to track whats going on.

john302928

I asked the same query in that thread long back, there was no reply means you have to understand that neither the logic nor the afl can be shared..
Hi Vijkris, I need a little help in tweaking/ figuring out an issue in afl. Could you please help. If so please give permission to receive private message or let me know how we can discuss

euginsa

Hi,
Now I am going through My trades my system post, almost i read tuna 32 pages , Your 33 page and Varun ji 130 page post. Now need to all balance post 700+ pages. If possible kindly give me points i finally using and its rules link. I believe you r using PDC in your last post. Any summary in final rules and the AFL you r using. If i get the final AFL it would be better for to study system very clearly
Advance Thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi,
Now I am going through My trades my system post, almost i read tuna 32 pages , Your 33 page and Varun ji 130 page post. Now need to all balance post 700+ pages. If possible kindly give me points i finally using and its rules link. I believe you r using PDC in your last post. Any summary in final rules and the AFL you r using. If i get the final AFL it would be better for to study system very clearly
Advance Thanks
oh sorry for the late reply.

Obv has evolved a lot since this thread was created.
I am not following the new versions of the method. For your info, the new method for obv is way more powerful than the ones discussed here.
I can't tell u the exact the page from where it was discussed.
anyway, @monkeybusiness bro is the one you must ideally contact, so that u will know from where to read it exactly.
btw, i think this code is one of the latest ones actually.. I am not sure..
Code:
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorDefault ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );

_SECTION_BEGIN("VKSLline V 1.01");

n=Day() != Ref(Day(), -1);

a=LowestSince(n,V);
hh=ValueWhen(V==a,H);
ll=ValueWhen(V==a,L);

hr = ValueWhen(V==a,Hour());
mn = ValueWhen(V==a,Minute());
e36 = EMA(C,36);

res=max(e36,hh);
sup=min(e36,ll);
avd=IIf(C>Ref(res,-1),1,IIf(C<Ref(sup,-1),-1,0));
avn=ValueWhen(avd!=0,avd,1);
tsl=IIf(avn==1,sup,res);
col = IIf(avn==1,colorGreen,colorRed);

plot(tsl,"\nVKSL ",col,stylethick);

y=5;
PlotOHLC(y,Y+10,y,y,"",col,styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel|styleCloud,0,200,0,-5);

_SECTION_END();

euginsa

oh sorry for the late reply.

Obv has evolved a lot since this thread was created.
I am not following the new versions of the method. For your info, the new method for obv is way more powerful than the ones discussed here.
I can't tell u the exact the page from where it was discussed.
anyway, @monkeybusiness bro is the one you must ideally contact, so that u will know from where to read it exactly.
btw, i think this code is one of the latest ones actually.. I am not sure..
Code:
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorDefault ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );

_SECTION_BEGIN("VKSLline V 1.01");

n=Day() != Ref(Day(), -1);

a=LowestSince(n,V);
hh=ValueWhen(V==a,H);
ll=ValueWhen(V==a,L);

hr = ValueWhen(V==a,Hour());
mn = ValueWhen(V==a,Minute());
e36 = EMA(C,36);

res=max(e36,hh);
sup=min(e36,ll);
avd=IIf(C>Ref(res,-1),1,IIf(C<Ref(sup,-1),-1,0));
avn=ValueWhen(avd!=0,avd,1);
tsl=IIf(avn==1,sup,res);
col = IIf(avn==1,colorGreen,colorRed);

plot(tsl,"\nVKSL ",col,stylethick);

y=5;
PlotOHLC(y,Y+10,y,y,"",col,styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel|styleCloud,0,200,0,-5);

_SECTION_END();
Thanks a lot for your kind advice. Any reason for not following this system.

There's a lot of thing that a newbie should learn before getting involved into the Forex Trading, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to acquire certain skills and lots of knowledge, which will yield you much income.