Trading with OBV - for Beginners only !!

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Oops, so does it end in tears ? :(
Now I can't reveal my gender, but after interval many people will have bit of tears.:D
Yes i agree with i willwin bhai, its a great experience.

wisp

wisp,the market wizard bhai,dont ask about the movie,else voh laal vaala star admin Sir nikaal denge :lol:
I am no market wizard bro, just a student (of the market) trader.

Last edited:

wisp

Now I can't reveal my gender, but after interval many people will have bit of tears.:D
Yes i agree with i willwin bhai, its a great experience.
If this is a tear jerker movie, I dont want to watch it, especially if the end is tragic!

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I have reported the matter to Traderji and I have nor suggested any action because I should not be accused of any " one sided justice" so leaving the decision to Traderji but I am not sure how your posts will be viewed by him...

Varunji has hot temper and abrasive way of posting but he has never used foul language or called someone paper trader though some of his posts were abrasive but your posts today were outright insulting .

Some of OBV offshoot threads also I am not sure whether they are opened for real learning or the purpose is something else...I saw indirect making fun and trolling in those threads.

Anyways,you are a losing trader by your own admission and you should be more interested to learn than dig up fights ....if you don't like anyone's behaviour, ignore him and not interact with him..you can report his posts if they are insulting and deem

Baaki what can I say...you are a leader finding faults with Traderji Admin's one sided attitude....but if we were one sided,you would have been definitely banned by now.But we leave the decision to Traderji.....

Smart_trade

1. I Apologise to everyone if some posts in this thread have hurt anyone. :(

2. This thread was not opened to troll anyone. I am myself victim of getting trolled. Thankfully the admin deleted those posts.

3. There were lot of variations of obv introduced in a short time, so I opened this thread to focus on 1st two.
Prepared the notes of it based on whatever I understood and even asked for edits.
not a single member suggested any edits. So I assumed that the summary is correct.

Then proceeded to backtest.

it became clear that 200 ema method fails in tight range market and cannot be traded mechanically. Discretion is needed. This is the fact.

the ribbon method, as described in this thread was profitable only for 5tf. Not 1tf. Many people backtested it but no one dared to post it.

So many people learnt from this thread.

Since the admin is thinking that this thread is making fun of Varunji then please close this thread.

If the admin feels that this thread has genuine purpose of learning, then keep it open.

Thank you.

Good night.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Thanks Puchu bro. Keep posting more examples like this. :clap:

Instead of marking some charts eod, this type of chart is an eye opener.
Even if the bo/bd fails in another scrip it is not an issue but identifying the setup is quite important.

If possible pls post more charts showing the setup, don't worry about outcome.

This bo/bd concept will become more clear to all the beginner's.

PUCHU_2500

thanks vij broth for your kind words....
finding good setup and locate a good entry is not so easy for me, bcoz I have no any paid software.....I have to mannually scroll charts to search a good stock and setup at EOD.....mill gaya tho thik hai, nahi mila tho bhi thik hai.....
but its easy in intraday.....my today's intra....lekin exit is bad (but happy...)