Trading Price Rejections, Fakeouts

bandlab2

hi tt,

today i traded as per your list and approach. still things are not clear to me as far as money mgmt part is concerned. where do u put stops ? where do u put your take profits ? u mentioned if PC and 2DL are almost same , then take today L. But what happens when today L is too far. also how do u figure these 'almost close', 'too far' things. today i entered bharti, but put my SL as per 2DL , at one time its in 6 rs profit but soon it hit SL and started going up again. where do u take profits ?

then RIL triggered buy at 1053, went up gave 10 rs profit. but didnt book, wanted to wait till EOD. then it came down, went up and finally ended in 3 rs loss. nothing is more frustrating than seeing the profits evoperate. if i had followed my FIXED tp, sl rules i would have booked profits in both cases

then at 2:30, i got HDFC buy at 2430, it didnt move up much , came down , closed at 2398. again the 2DL is very deep.

TT, how can we handle this MM issues ? entry is fine. but exits have to be properly handled. also lot size has to be proper to manage the risk depending on how deep yr SL is.

bandlab2

hdfc, as per nse data yesterday hi 2535, lo 2425.1, c 2435. today it went past 2435 and triggered a buy and closed in loss at 2398.1

vinod, from where u r checking data ? u need to take adjusted close prices from nse after 4:30 pm. tdi guys dont update close price , also lot of time their prices dont match with yahoo and lot of times yahoo data doesnt match with nse

trader.trends

hdfc, as per nse data yesterday hi 2535, lo 2425.1, c 2435. today it went past 2435 and triggered a buy and closed in loss at 2398.1

vinod, from where u r checking data ? u need to take adjusted close prices from nse after 4:30 pm. tdi guys dont update close price , also lot of time their prices dont match with yahoo and lot of times yahoo data doesnt match with nse
bandlab
2435 was the LTP and 2437 was the adjusted close.