Trading Options with Tukka style

Trading options

• Trade but rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AS PER TRENDLINE WE CAN SEE RESISTANCE AT NEAR TO 7900. AFTER TO THAT CONNECTING PREVIOUS HIGHS WE CAN SEE RESISTANCE AT 8000 LEVELS TOO.

WE CAN SEE BANK NIFTY MAY FACE RESISTANCE AT 16800-16900 ZONE.

WE ALSO HAVE EVENT ON TUESDAY AND IT IS WELL KNOW FACT THAT MARKET RUNS ON EXPECTATION SO IF WE SEE SUDDEN JUMP IN NIFTY BANK & NIFTY THEN WE MAY NOT BE SURPRISED. SUSTAINING ABOVE THOSE LEVELS FOR FEW SESSIONS CAN GIVE MORE CONFIDENCE FOR UPSIDE. BUT AGAIN CORPORATE EARNING SEASON SHALL START AND WE CAN SEE STOCK SPECIFIC MOVEMENTS.

ANYWAY LETS TRY TO MOVE FORWARD TO OPTION CHAIN ANALYSIS.

April Series
Nifty ~ Good additions were seen in last trading session on both side of options chain. More than 1300k shares were added in 7500 PE & 8000 CE which indirectly may act as support & resistance for couple of session.

Highest OI tag is with 7500 PE & 8000 CE.

Bank Nifty ~ Huge additions were seen in 16500 & 17000 CE. Far OTM 15000 PE witnessed addition of 90k shares in single session is some odd to see.

Highest OI tag is with 15000 PE & 17000 CE.

NOW LETS SEE SOME IMPORTANT NIFTY RATIO

PE RATIO FOR NIFTY STANDS AT 21.19
PE RATIO FOR BANK NIFTY STANDS AT 17.98

APRIL SERIES
NIFTY PCR ON BASIS OF OI IS 0.96
BANK NIFTY PCR ON BASIS OF OI IS 0.83

FINAL CONCLUSION

Nifty & Bank Nifty
Due to start of series both side volatility was seen which was used very well by traders to built positions. Nothing big is expected in next trading session but yes we are positively biased for RBI event.:thumb:
Jai Ram JI KI
fwded and copy pasted from one of my groups at whatsapp:thumb:
Bhai, uper ki 5-7 lines bhi group se copy paste kareen hai kya, vaise bilkul theek kaha hai. I am also of the same view. Posted similar views for BN indirectly in EW thread but experts were showing me EW rules. :lol:

praveen taneja

Bhai, uper ki 5-7 lines bhi group se copy paste kareen hai kya, vaise bilkul theek kaha hai. I am also of the same view. Posted similar views for BN indirectly in EW thread but experts were showing me EW rules. :lol:
Bhai jab neeche likh diya copy pasted means sab kuchh copy pasted no cheating or fake thnx points I need posted for the benefit of all:annoyed:
Jai Ram JI KI

praveen taneja

RBI policy to set the tone for the markets this week

Now all eyes are on RBI to see that it does on long pending general demand on rate cut.
Thereafter, it will be the assembly results and then the inflation and other economic data on domestics well as global front will keep a tab. Auto and Cement counters will trigger the intermittent trends for the week. Thus the ensuing week will mark some volatile trades ahead of annual number season that will start from second week of April 2016?INFY result on 5th April 16

If rate is reduced by 0.25% market may not go up or after rise it may come down to where it had started. If rate cut is 0.50% market should go up. The monsoon forecast is at this time positive so RBI may go for higher cut is the feelings of the markets

Jai Ram Ji KI

If rate is reduced by 0.25% market may not go up or after rise it may come down to where it had started. If rate cut is 0.50% market should go up. The monsoon forecast is at this time positive so RBI may go for higher cut is the feelings of the markets
Sadly, there is also a forecast, for the first time ever, of a strong heatwave in north and northwest India. Already the food & veg.inflation is zooming.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...rcury-soars-in-Surat/articleshow/51655446.cms

praveen taneja

FII F&O Stats as on 4 Apr'16(Rs in crs)
Total SELL : - 647
Index Future : + 97
Index Option : - 165
Stock Future : - 539
Stock Option : - 40

Prov Figs�As on 4 Apr'16(in crs)
FII/FPI :�+ 236.82
DII :� - 333.74