Trading Natural Gas.

ashu1234

Natural gas opened gap down in the late evening session @ 229,
Buy Natural gas from here, comex sl 4.150 as it is again finding support @ 8x1 Red line. Target 4.355

ashu1234

On mcx Sl 224, Target 235, T2 only if upmove unfolds as tomorrow Natural gas April contract are going to expire.

ashu1234

Hi gsk,
Yes you can hold, you can get more than 235 if the upmove from here continues as tomorrow is double event day for natural gas, expiry as well as inventory. you can place today's low as stop loss if you don't want to take big hit for downside. Today you can relax.

ashu1234

Hi, sorry couldn't reply. Days low when i was mentioning was 228.60, you are holding long on higher side that's why i mentioned today's low. Right now price is 226.50, I would say hold if you don't want to exit in panic with original sl of 224. Its a bit extended but that's what the levels are, I hope you understand.

May i know why it is coming down? Is there any Bad news? I want to learn technical analysis..Do you know any person can teach Technical analysis? Where are from? If you are from Chennai, I want to learn it from you only...