Trading Mistakes

sudoku1

maro mat,bas gala dabake chhor do.
hari ,now he is complaining........after maine gala dabaya......

Na Zindgi Mili Na Wafa Mili,
Kyu Har Khushi Humse Khafa Mili,
Jhuthi Muskan Liye Dard Chupate Rahe,
Sacha Post Krne Ki Kya Khub SAZA MILI:D

H

hari09omkar

hari ,now he is complaining........after maine gala dabaya......

Na Zindgi Mili Na Wafa Mili,
Kyu Har Khushi Humse Khafa Mili,
Jhuthi Muskan Liye Dard Chupate Rahe,
Sacha Post Krne Ki Kya Khub SAZA MILI:D
Use tum mar hi dalo yar.
Btw,u r quite talented in this poetry side!:D

Every one learns by mistakes,there are certain gems which you should try buyng like Asahi,Saint gobain, IOB,OPto circuits,Prathibha engineering industries,Manjushree extrusions,Purvankara,this will offset your loss to certain extent. Always do not go by what the analysts say, the figures are there for you decide the direction a company is heading to. Analyse and decide.

amrutkumar

Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum.. Can anybody help me to find the link for the article on Trading mistakes.

Thank you

one bigger mistake I was doing, is that while doing regular job elsewhere, day trading is not possible. instead swing trading or long position can be patiently followed. I am now getting little profit but i am happy.

bunny

When I am doing a intra-day trade, I find that I am glued to the screen a bit too much. A increase and decrease of even 50 paise or 1 rupee increases my adrenaline level. This throws "wisdom" out of the window and then I start making more mistakes like closing the position before it is feasible, etc.

I thing I learnt that you should not attach emotions with trade. A losing position must be just a losing position(with some lesson learnt in retrospect analysis) - but it should not spoil your mood or day.

bunny

Also, i forget to mention that I always put market orders instead of limit orders. Sometimes, it so happened that the by the time I see the ticker and place my order, the price is already down to 2 or even 5 rupees. Thus, I used to loose some profit.

bunny

Also, sometimes I feel that it would be better to use weekly charts instead of daily charts. It helps to cut the "noise" and thus reduce the no of trades.