Trading Log for 2013

Tlahuicole

Missing the noon session:argue: coz of office, This work:down:

good going ganesh for your trade, throw a party :clap:

ganeshams

Missing the noon session:argue: coz of office, This work:down:

good going ganesh for your trade, throw a party :clap:
By the way where you live I am from bangalore
One more thing if you dont have enough time to trade you can look for long/medium term investment. you will get enough time to analyse EOD charts @ night and Saturday and Sunday to plan your trade.

Tlahuicole

I am from chennai, I was doing short term investments since 2009 but I don't like that very much, reason being, it needs lots of capital to really make a living out of it unlike futures or option trading. So, I switched for futures trading in 2012 after unsuccessful day trading for an year and education in share markets for an year. I currently work as software engineer in a reputed firm, Here I come to office only after 3.30 PM usually so morning till end of day I have a chance to trade. Since, last two months were profitable, I thought of continuing with day trading as my aim is to become a trader who can make a decent living out of the markets, hence I am doing my this work till it will not interfere in my trading business. Suppose, I get switched to a project where I have to work 9 to 5, again I will go to short term trading. Not sure I have to wait for how much months before taking this for living that too I have to take this decision before my marriage whether I can go full time trading or not. All in God's will:eek:

One more thing what do you do for lining, are you a full time trader?

ganeshams

I am from chennai, I was doing short term investments since 2009 but I don't like that very much, reason being, it needs lots of capital to really make a living out of it unlike futures or option trading. So, I switched for futures trading in 2012 after unsuccessful day trading for an year and education in share markets for an year. I currently work as software engineer in a reputed firm, Here I come to office only after 3.30 PM usually so morning till end of day I have a chance to trade. Since, last two months were profitable, I thought of continuing with day trading as my aim is to become a trader who can make a decent living out of the markets, hence I am doing my this work till it will not interfere in my trading business. Suppose, I get switched to a project where I have to work 9 to 5, again I will go to short term trading. Not sure I have to wait for how much months before taking this for living that too I have to take this decision before my marriage whether I can go full time trading or not. All in God's will:eek:

One more thing what do you do for lining, are you a full time trader?
Take that decision after marriage :rofl::rofl:
I too working in IT in Infosys Now doing business as well trading till 3;30