Trading Diary - Using MACD, ADX for September Series

akhill

But don't you think that cross over of MACD line with signal line (positive or negative) is too lagging ... I mean when tested in real time, half the trade i already over ... I am new to MACD, so I may be wrong ... Please correct me ... After I read this post, I tested on real time chart and the signals are too lagging, means after it reaches around half or more, we get the confirmation and by the time the trend has already changed ...

Tx
one thing is you hav to compare macd signals in different timeframes to arrive at a confirmation (to be precise: probability) prior to the actual confirmation.

akhill

For some resaon, when i connect internet in my laptop through my mobile data connection , NEST Plus stops working. i mean.. i cannot see any charts in NSE NOW. i dont understand the reason. rest all fine with NOW :confused::confused::confused:

akhill

Exit was at 10018 , 10:46:45 AM

couldnt post then because forum was not opening.

reason : MACD is approaching the signal line from above, with the histogram showing a clear indication of exit (the histogram bar was shorter than the previous one and the difference between the two histogram bars was greater than the difference between previous two histogram bars).