Trading Diary of a Novice Trader (MIN NIFTY)

Ajit57

Hi Friends,

I had started trading 2 months ago ... Started with Equity Segment ... Had lost around 12 K ... But the good thing was that I got to know what is trading all about (which I don't think anybody can learn unless he/she burns own fingers) ... Now finally I have started MIN NIFTY trading from today on ... I will try to post my trades regularly and would appreciate if experts can give comments on that ... Also, I would like to thank Raj (Healthraj) for his Trading Diary and methods ...

Thanks

Ajit

Ajit57

I bought at 5104 and sold off at 5114 ... Actually tried to wait but it was quite range bound and thought that atleast end up in a positive note ... "Shubh Shuruvaat" ... :p

At 5104 CCI(14) was well above 100 and EMA (3) was crossing EMA (13) ... Well I just know these three ... So went with that ... Thanks again Healthraj ...

Ajit

Attachments

Ajit57

Trade for 26/07/2012

Sold at 5073 and bought at 5052 ... :thumb:

314/- Profit after Brokerage ....

Socha after 2.50 p.m. when Nifty started declining .... "Behti Ganga mein main bhi haath dho lun ... "

21 Points ke haath dho liye ... :p

Ajit57

Trade for 27/07/2012

Sold at 5138 and bought back at 5115 ;)

Again a profitable trade of 23 points ... not bad for starters :clap:

Trade for 27/07/2012

Sold at 5138 and bought back at 5115 ;)

Again a profitable trade of 23 points ... not bad for starters :clap:
Good going.....keep it up...but why so late ? You should have sold around 5160.

Smart_trade

Ajit57

Good going.....keep it up...but why so late ? You should have sold around 5160.

Smart_trade

You are right ... But was not sure of the market direction before that ... Maybe that's the difference between an expert and novice ... :D

But anyways, will try to pick up better points next time ...

Thanks Smart Trade ...

Ajit57

Hi Ajith,

Which charting software are u using?

regards
Shashi
Hey Shashi,

no particular software ... Just the trading signals (ADX (14), EMA (3) & EMA (13) ) ... You can find it better explained in Diary of Raj ... He has taken lots of efforts ...

Tc ...