Trading Diary logs

option buyers never learnt any lession , lure of doubling low capital , always there is a hope , may be this trade , may be next trade , and bald guy takes all the money :rofl:
you are biggest proof , you made 44k ka 250 k in a week then bald guy took back slowly slowly until you left with same 44k :D:lol:
I wonder is this the way to financial freedom ? :confused::D
I do the same but only intraday & never made big money like you made in positional 44k ka 250k type,
mine mostly there SL hit, then some good trade like 30k ka 40-45k , and then next SL hit , then capital goes off , then cycle continues :(
The day when option trader ask them self why is this loss in my account and start looking in there TA .there success story starts :)if it gave u multiple loss it;s time to move your business to something what u can understand.
Don;t forget in end CALL and PUT both will be Zero .It;s falling knife.Markets are designed to fool most of ppls all the time.

My main Key to success is My parents blessing. I make around 50K from my salary . I give 25k a month to my parents. (thats roughly half of what hard money i earn)
rest half i put in Trade . i don;t have fantasy of new mobile or cloths or shoes .
So the money even if I loose in Trading account it doesn;t make difference .
When u have done all your duties well and done your home work Why will success not come ?
When there is NO fear of loosing money even Bald guy will be afraid of you ^^
well that 44k is now over 1 lakhs. i came to this market with 50K
so overall i am still ok.Now question is will i be able to surpass 250K this Thursday haha .

After all JunJun too came in market with mere $100 (low capital):clapping:
Hope is a good thing.If u don;t dream u will never achieve it.
Buy and Hope is bad thing :)
And Option Trading is like You have oceans in there gold bars are there only one catch there is 20 footer crock in there... Once u are bitten by him he will drag u to deep ocean . And if u wear iron man suite and catch it;s Tail.
Hell You can cross the entire ocean . now where is bald's guy tail ^^
There is only 1 test123 and thats me. You need nerves of steel when u are trading options and neevr fear to book loss.Your loss are the best teacher

If u copy other ppls u cann;t have the True Success. Make your own style .Respect all Mentor nun
Be Yourself

i don;t plan to put charts in this thread.. this thread better sticks with Trades logs like thread says ...

Rules of success :--
1.When on saturday ppls of your age having fun with gf .You make candle stick as your gf. Spend time with them.
( soon i will make thread how to do your own data for amibroker )
2. Nothing new happens in this market.
3.Never follow jim that made x100 or x200.
4.Trust your research like u trust your soul and Always keep Sl.Concentrate on your Sl. Make your defence stong rather then thinking profit.
IF your Sl gets hit . Your TA wasn;t GOOD ENOUGH
It takes lot of Time and experience to reach my level. I can give u my live trades log but you cann;t generate profit out of them

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
My query/line of thinking is even after getting big profits , back to square one means there is something wrong with option buying , people are not able to hold on to gains.
this is not the case in stocks trading , futures trading , there profit is limited compared to capital employed and mostly the profitable traders are able to hold on to the gains.

In Future trade too u can make 30% in 1 month easily. capital is more safe in futures.
until your margin hits .i am poor kid so what OPTION do i have lol You need capital to invest and how we doing to make capital :xD

Like i say I have reched it 1 time. Now i will go even further beyond.....my capital is x2 from last expiry hehe

true only if ppls were able to hold to profits like they hold to losses ..it be awesome.
Again option market is so volatile you won;t even know what hitted u hard ^^
SL = saves your life ..Trade another day :)
Historical data = your best Friend
Like john cena says "Never give up."
Parents blessing and doing your duties = "Kavach of Karna nothing can stop u from getting success"

Most imp :
Trade for fun... as hobby .forget losses like there neevr happened .coz wats done is done why waste the present ^^:clap:
You don;t need to trade every day to be winner in option.
trade only when u think it;s right to play your game .
that part is harder even harder then SL to follow lol

Today is Weekend so chatting in thread allowed . On business day thread be Trade logs only :)

Last edited:

XRAY27

The day when option trader ask them self why is this loss in my account and start looking in there TA .there success story starts :)if it gave u multiple loss it;s time to move your business to something what u can understand.
Don;t forget in end CALL and PUT both will be Zero .It;s falling knife.Markets are designed to fool most of ppls all the time.

well that 44k is now over 1 lakhs. i came to this market with 50K
so overall i am still ok.Now question is will i be able to surpass 250K this Thursday haha .

After all JunJun too came in market with mere $100 (low capital):clapping:
Hope is a good thing.If u don;t dream u will never achieve it.
Buy and Hope is bad thing :)
And Option Trading is like You have oceans in there gold bars are there only one catch there is 20 footer crock in there... Once u are bitten by him he will drag u to deep ocean . And if u wear iron man suite and catch it;s Tail.
Hell You can cross the entire ocean . now where is bald's guy tail ^^
There is only 1 test123 and thats me. You need nerves of steel when u are trading options and neevr fear to book loss.Your loss are the best teacher

If u copy other ppls u cann;t have the True Success. Make your own style .Respect all Mentor nun
Be Yourself

i don;t plan to put charts in this thread.. this thread better sticks with Trades logs like thread says ...

Rules of success :--
1.When on saturday ppls of your age having fun with gf .You make candle stick as your gf. Spend time with them.
( soon i will make thread how to do your own data for amibroker )
2. Nothing new happens in this market.
3.Never follow jim that made x100 or x200.
4.Trust your research like u trust your soul and Always keep Sl.Concentrate on your Sl. Make your defence stong rather then thinking profit.
IF your Sl gets hit . Your TA wasn;t GOOD ENOUGH
It takes lot of Time and experience to reach my level. I can give u my live trades log but you cann;t generate profit out of them
Excellent points...every body has to find his own edge in trading...just adding 5th point too much study of option Greeks is not good to the health of ledger :D :D

@ Ravi
may be i am 1.99 from that 2% in your signature lol

dude i don;t know what is option Greeks ...o_O
i am noob option trader if u know what that is kindly enlighten us all ^^

I know just one thing option is falling knife . thats it :xD

that all fancy doesn;t excite me lol. i think .. less i know about them the better for me :mad: :p:p

If you are an option buyer, then risk resides in a wrong-way price move ..Aka i say let my SL worry about them ^^
Price change
Changes in volatility
Time value decay
Shhhhhh Option are like Bets and everyone knew that from start :xD

Last edited:

monkeybusiness

and bald guy takes all the money

Who is this bald guy?, may be we should make soldiary and get him nice transplant, may be then he will loose his edge, as he will be busy combing his new found hair:lol:

bald guy is the Fund managers.. All the fund managers ... FII and DII
it;s not there hard earned money it;s all public money so they buy like they don;t care and we have sharp move.
They buy for like 3-5-10 yrs term so what does intra or swing trader has chance of winning ? there trades is in billions .

So who will win normal trader that don;t even have access to graphs Or the bald guy ^^

FACe OF WINNER JUNE 7900 PE Now thats called real power
That images teaches u a lot ... only if one knows what to look for :xD

Last edited:
and on 27/07/2015

gaps down lol thing i was expecting to take place in put on friday they did on monday with gap down great
They fooled my hard work on friday :( bald guy dam u

Time
9:17
maxchoi
8500CE 228225
8400PE 40075

NFO NIFTY15JUL8500PE B 1500 complete 65.6000

places sell 8500 PE for 170 pending

Time 9:17
IT SHIFTED MAXCHOII to 8200
8500 CE 952375
8200 PE 136075

Time 9:45
8500 CE 1177000
8200 PE 116375

Time 10:13
Squareoff 1500 PE @ 81.9

Time 10:15

will wait to reenter at lower level
places buy order @72 waits
nvm buys @ 79.1 again
Mental Sl is 49

Time 10:18
8500 CE 1709375
8200 PE 98150
EVIL SMILE SOMEONE assked me why 8500PE like few days ago lol this is true reason :xD wo

Time 10:43
it shifted to 8400 maxchoi

Sells all @ 77.5
soemthing is worng market didn;t start to move like i expected

places a buy order @51 and waits

Time 10:48
8500 CE 1651200
8400 PE 155575

Time 11:01
rebuys @72 again lol

8500 CE 1625725
8400 PE 196475

Time 11:31
8500 CE 1591800
8400 PE 266075

time 11:59
Sold all sqaured off 78.5

Time 12:00
8500 CE 1740175
8400 PE 279750

bought again @ 81

HOLLY
Time 12:15
it shifted to 8100 PE
8500 CE 1839175
8100 PE 321250

Timne 12:24
squares off all @ 92.4

Thats it i m done for today :xD ............
CLOSES PC AND SLEEPS

Now final i wil not trade untill thursday .. lol i keep telling that to myself everyday Lmao
Looks back in pain i had 250K now i have 150K :xD so it;s loss :mad::mad: despite win Fail:(

Winner Palm Tree :xD
lol it went 130 (couldn;t holdit tighter :( ) time 2:48 pm

Definately No doubt This is the Put of the MOnth July

Bald guy bought back what he sold on 13 on put side it took him only 1-2 days to do that showing us He is the daddy of stock market

Enjoy this song Oldie hit

Sits alone in corner and wonder if i ever be able to surpass Livermore Trading style
if it was him he would have bought at 20 and would even be holding still @130 o_O lmao

Last edited:
Night learning Time
Nine Surprising Things Jesse Livermore Said

1. “Money is made by sitting, not trading.”

2. “It takes time to make money.”

3. “It was never my thinking that made the big money for me, it always was sitting.”

4. “Nobody can catch all the fluctuations.”

5. “The desire for constant action irrespective of underlying conditions is responsible for many losses in Wall Street even among the professionals, who feel that they must take home some money everyday, as though they were working for regular wages.”

6. “Buy right, sit tight.”

7. “Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon.”

8. “Don’t give me timing, give me time.”

and finally, the most important thing:

9. “There is a time for all things, but I didn’t know it. And that is precisely what beats so many men in Wall Street who are very far from being in the main sucker class. There is the plain fool, who does the wrong thing at all times everywhere, but there is the Wall Street fool, who thinks he must trade all the time. Not many can always have adequate reasons for buying and selling stocks daily – or sufficient knowledge to make his play an intelligent play.”

We are fortunate to be able to learn from his mistakes and to sidestep the errors that eventually cost him everything.

Investors who focus on the short term eventually lose their capital.

"Profits always take care of themselves but losses never do."

"The average man doesn't wish to be told that it is a bull or a bear market. What he desires is to be told specifically which particular stock to buy or sell. He wants to get something for nothing. He does not wish to work. He doesn't even wish to have to think."

"When it comes to selling stocks, it is plain that nobody can sell unless somebody wants those stocks. If you operate on a large scale, you will have to bear that in mind all the time."

Last edited: