Trading and stars

niftytaurus

Hi
I have been reading those all posts & ponder over it..
I think if you show any horoscope to any astrologer, most of the astrrologer will tell' you will loss in trading..because they know that most of the people loss in it..
second point is " will you really choose your life decisions when astrologer approve..then no use of asking here..as you will follow him only..
Trading is indeed the one of the toughest business in world..95% people will fail..that I can predict, without seeing horoscope..
horoscope may say something about your skills which suitable to your proffesion or supports..but many few astolgers or say scintific astrologers are there who can also tell the same...mostly are just for making people fool..
I beileive in one thing" If we cant change our destiny, why would we like to know?? or if we can change destiny, why should we know?
every moment of now is our responsibility..our present karma is only making our future destiny & our past karma is making our present karma..no body can change it..you are the master of your destiny..!!
ya but as jagan bro says, horoscope indicated some of your skills which can help, that may be true..
thanks

lemondew

If you have 7.5 shaani in your hosroscope and astrologer tells your life would be miserable. What would you do end it?

If you are deep into trading and feel you cant come back from there then do it. But if you feel bhai I can t predict market. It should have gone up but went down or it should have gone down but went up and I end up loosing. Strange and simply irrational. More like a bet then leave it... :D

Dear Seniors,

A year back I started trading.
F&O. In one year, I have lost 70k. I was Ok with it since I thought everyone looses in the beginning and was trying to improve my system through back testing and through reading.
My mother went to two astrologers and both said that my stars are not suited for trading, that I would become indebted if I do it.

Has anyone of you faced such a situation or has any such experience?

Rish

Dear Seniors,

A year back I started trading.
F&O. In one year, I have lost 70k. I was Ok with it since I thought everyone looses in the beginning and was trying to improve my system through back testing and through reading.
My mother went to two astrologers and both said that my stars are not suited for trading, that I would become indebted if I do it.

Has anyone of you faced such a situation or has any such experience?
My basic point is stop reading horoscope, because,most of the people carry the astrology predictions and move there life based on astrology and they never focus on growth, it will always stay in there mind and may effect your next step.

We should understand, one of the best gift by God towards us is, we don't know what is going to happens next movement, if you know the future, there is no life.

Carry on, but, definitely your mother is taking action for your well wish..no doubt. But, don't carry over the things in your mind, just move on, nothing negative will happen.

kainiteh

As other members said, Hard work and observation and discipline is more important.... science says earth is a solar centeric and Astrology says sun is epic centeric.... What is the birth time when our heart;s first bet or taking out child after consulting the astrology master through operation... they are lot of confusion in that.... but market is definite shows price and time.... better believe market and make discipline trader and over the period you can able to disprove all of this... all the best....

Hi
I have been reading those all posts & ponder over it..
I think if you show any horoscope to any astrologer, most of the astrrologer will tell' you will loss in trading..because they know that most of the people loss in it..
Above was my first thought too. That he said it based on what we generally hear. BTW, both were not professional astrologers. As in, they do not charge us money for the same and have family relations with us.