Trading and stars

mohan.sic

If it is okay for you - PM me your DOB,Time of Birth and Birth Place.
I will try to check with my relative if that's the case.

Even if horoscope doesn't favor - by more self effort and hardship one can over come.And bad periods - doesn't prevail all along.Good and bad periods come alternatively.

But it just tells if your skill set matches with the profession which you intend to choose.

Just my views
And just if horoscope favors trading doesn't mean that one will shine in trading with out effort/learning.So if it favors then effort will be 100% else one should be willing to put 300% :).
I wil post my DOB, time and everything.
Can you please check how is mine ...:)

mohan.sic

Dear Seniors,

A year back I started trading.
F&O. In one year, I have lost 70k. I was Ok with it since I thought everyone looses in the beginning and was trying to improve my system through back testing and through reading.
My mother went to two astrologers and both said that my stars are not suited for trading, that I would become indebted if I do it.

Has anyone of you faced such a situation or has any such experience?
You go to another so called astrologer and tell him that you made 5 lacs in last one year and then ask him how well trading suits your stars.

come back and tell us.

dear why r u doing trading...its waste of time...jst open advisory firm and enjoy clients fee...this way u don't have to worry about any problem....daily search new client and go on....

jagankris

Thnak you ...

Please post it here...

thank you
You horoscope is suitable for trading.
5th house is the house for trading/speculations.
11th house - is the house of wealth.
9th house - is the house of luck.
2nd house is the house of possessions.
10th house - career.

You are gifted with kethu in 5th house and raghu in 11th house.
Though ranking wise Mercury in 5th house is the best suited for trading.Kethu in 5th house also is good for trading.
Career wise you have Bhudhan(Mercury) and Sukhran in 10th house - good for business.
9th and 2nd house empty - no inauspicious planets.

So overall you have very a good horoscope regarding trading/business/career.

But kethu in 5th house hence it gives you the characteristics of not going in depth analysis but just initial enthusiasm in the subject and move away.
Here you may have to work more.

And the planetary positions keep changing and hence the results will vary according to the present planetary positions.