Trading 40 Lakhs for good profits.......Simple strategy!

rip07

My 500 lots June 8050 PE written at averaged 127.15/- on BrExit day.... Its currently at 18/- :) Wow!

It will sure turn 0.05/- on expiry.... no risk now :thumb: Full premium will be kept by myself!
Dear ST,

first of all let me again congratulate you for your wonderful trades!!! Congratulations!!!!

Second, It is very nice that these days you r mentioning your lots that's also with real time posting.

but (third) more important is, than your no. of lots, what makes you to take that trade... that strategy with chart.. I am sure you love to share knowledge with all of us. And if I am not assuming wrong, many fellow members of traderji are looking forward to learn it.

We all admire your great guts, risk taking capabilities... and it is not necessary to post chart or logic behind your trades on real time, may be on weekends. As I am here to learn which do help me to trade better.

Thanks
rip07

SexyTrader

Dear ST,

first of all let me again congratulate you for your wonderful trades!!! Congratulations!!!!

Second, It is very nice that these days you r mentioning your lots that's also with real time posting.

but (third) more important is, than your no. of lots, what makes you to take that trade... that strategy with chart.. I am sure you love to share knowledge with all of us. And if I am not assuming wrong, many fellow members of traderji are looking forward to learn it.

We all admire your great guts, risk taking capabilities... and it is not necessary to post chart or logic behind your trades on real time, may be on weekends. As I am here to learn which do help me to trade better.

Thanks
rip07
The logic behind my trade - I have written 500 lots 8050 PE June at averaged 127.15/- on BrExit day based on the reasoning that such volatile events get discounted easily by our market. I was sure this is a winning trade coz I knew it would get back to where it was, once the BrExit got announced :thumb:

This was a awaited event, so I was sure of the volatility! :)

I do not trade based on charts, I look at volatility and chaos to decide the trade(s) ;)

P.S. After I keep all the premiums profited from writing 8050 PE June on June expiry, I will buy August PEs this Friday coz going cheap :)

rip07

The logic behind my trade - I have written 500 lots 8050 PE June at averaged 127.15/- on BrExit day based on the reasoning that such volatile events get discounted easily by our market. I was sure this is a winning trade coz I knew it would get back to where it was, once the BrExit got announced :thumb:

This was a awaited event, so I was sure of the volatility! :)

I do not trade based on charts, I look at volatility and chaos to decide the trade(s) ;)

P.S. After I keep all the premiums profited from writing 8050 PE June on June expiry, I will buy August PEs this Friday coz going cheap :)
Perfect!! So you are neither bull nor bear.. you are here to slaughter the pigs... amid volatility and chaos... :thumb: :thumb:

--rip07

SexyTrader

Perfect!! So you are neither bull nor bear.. you are here to slaughter the pigs... amid volatility and chaos... :thumb: :thumb:

--rip07
Yes thats right :thumb:

Today....have eaten up all the premium in Written 500 lots 8050 PE June at averaged 127.15/- :) Burrrrrrp!

Time for Beer later in the day!

And will start buying several lots August PEs tomorrow onwards

SexyTrader

Thats good. Can you guide me in placing very big orders efficiently.

1.How many lots order on avg you put in the terminal?
2.What is the slippage that you face?
3.Do you put Market orders or Limit Orders?
4.If you split big order in small orders then what is the logic that you follow?
5. Do you exit everything at once in panic or same as you entered(slowely)?

Thanks.
If you followed my trading style real-time here on BrExit day in Writing 500 lots 8050 PE June....you would know that I average down my price slowly.... to the price I want :thumb:

For very big orders as Writing 500 lots 8050 PE June, I place orders over phone coz Broker can execute it faster & efficiently.... and its comfortable to watch online them placing my orders :)

I guess that answers your questions

Trader987

The Disciplined Trader
If you followed my trading style real-time here on BrExit day in Writing 500 lots 8050 PE June....you would know that I average down my price slowly.... to the price I want :thumb:

For very big orders as Writing 500 lots 8050 PE June, I place orders over phone coz Broker can execute it faster & efficiently.... and its comfortable to watch online them placing my orders :)

I guess that answers your questions
Which broker you are using?:)

SexyTrader

Yes thats right :thumb:

Today....have eaten up all the premium in Written 500 lots 8050 PE June at averaged 127.15/- :) Burrrrrrp!

Time for Beer later in the day!

And will start buying several lots August PEs tomorrow onwards
Today...starting with new July series

Bought HUGE lots in 8500 PE July at 205-207/- now :thumb: will keep on buying in dips too!

Easy profits soon :)

SexyTrader

Today...starting with new July series

Bought HUGE lots in 8500 PE July at 205-207/- now :thumb: will keep on buying in dips too!

Easy profits soon :)
Bought additional 200 lots in 8500 PE July at 200-201/- now to average down :thumb: will keep buying on dips!

Total 500 lots now....easy profits soon :)

SexyTrader

Bought additional 200 lots in 8500 PE July at 200-201/- now to average down :thumb: will keep buying on dips!

Total 500 lots now....easy profits soon :)
Holding the Bought today 500 lots 8500 PE July at averaged 203.50/- :thumb: may buy additional lots in case further dips....

Easy profits in the coming week(s) :)