Trading with 3 Lakhs and 10%-20% daily is possible?

Hi everyone! I have received yearly bonus from my client. It is 3 Lakhs and i would like to trade with this 3 Lakhs. Is it possible to earn 10%-20% daily on this amount? I am good at trading Futures and Options but did'nt manage to have the extra capital exclusively for trading. Now that i have this surplus 3 Lakhs i wish to trade with it.

Any suggestions, guidance, advice? Thanks

umeshmandal

Hi everyone! I have received yearly bonus from my client. It is 3 Lakhs and i would like to trade with this 3 Lakhs. Is it possible to earn 10%-20% daily on this amount? I am good at trading Futures and Options but did'nt manage to have the extra capital exclusively for trading. Now that i have this surplus 3 Lakhs i wish to trade with it.

Rather you shows the strategy you are good at and which gives you this thought of generating 20% daily on 3 lakhs : i.e. 60000/- daily ! Maybe ppl like me who are NOT good at FnO shall be able to generate just 6000/- daily and that would be awesome for many !
Look forward to your advise !

Hi Good2trade.

If you have expereine in trading futures. You can understand how much risky this business is.

If you follow proper money management with robust system it is possible.

Before starting check yourself with your Business Plan and make Risk Management Policy for your self.

I Wish you All the Best.:thumb:

(Note: I advice you to focus 2 to 3 % returns daily and maintain them consistently for 1 month. Because in this Business Lot of people wiped out their accounts by focus on Earning more in short time.

Trading is Business not a Gambling. Every body can win with good strategy and Risk Management.)

Are you calculated If you earn 10 -20 % daily how much will be the gain by end of month?

Suppose consider lower limit of your target i.e., 10 %. In 20 Working days you can earn 600000 INR. i.e., 200 % on your capital.

If it is so much easy why Lot of big minds and Genies people who want to earn money in other fields.

manishchan

Let me give you positive side while the other cautious advices above hold good too.

With 3 lakh, trying to make 10-20% daily wouldn't be trading.. it would be gambling since you will be taking huge risks...just aim for 10-20% per month. If your strategy is good and you execute them with discipline.. you can make 10-20%/month with this capital in the current market. May not be every month since income in trading is never linear.. there will be up and down months but on average it's possible. But remember.. discipline is the key.. !! Like the saying goes, "Making money in trading is easy, keeping them is hard". All the Best !!

Last edited:

ethan hunt

Possible = YES
suggestions, guidance, advice = NO IDEA

Rethinking:
Rs.300000 = 400 nifty futs + little buffer for MTM
10% = 30000 = 75 points Nifty movement DAILY
15% = 45000 = 112 points Nifty movement DAILY
20 % = 60000 = 150 points Nifty movement DAILY
:thumb: :rofl: :confused:

Last edited:

stock72

Ur post contradicts by itself ...if one experienced that too good experience then he will never think 10% is possible daily ..

Placebo

Truthfully it is possible to make 10 to 20 percent in a day. But can that be done everyday ? I don't think so because market conditions are never the same each day. Although there might be a dominant trend underway the momentum associated with it will differ each day. Also there are counter trends and dull days . Hope this helps.

Cheers

Raghuveer

Possible = YES
suggestions, guidance, advice = NO IDEA

Rethinking:
Rs.300000 = 400 nifty futs + little buffer for MTM
10% = 30000 = 75 points Nifty movement DAILY
15% = 45000 = 112 points Nifty movement DAILY
20 % = 60000 = 150 points Nifty movement DAILY
:thumb: :rofl: :confused:
Above is for NRML orders (holding overnight positions).
For holding overnight positions generally for 1L in account buy 2 lots NF. So max 6 lots (150 qty). So a NF movement of 200 pts or more is needed to make just 10%.

----------------
For MIS orders (intraday trades) margin required for NF 400 qty is 110335.

NFO MIS BUY NIFTY15JANFUT 9138.10 400 0.00 rejected DAY RMS:Margin Exceeds,Required:110334.88, Available:- for entity account- across exchange across segment across product NA
With 3L in account can buy approx NF 1000 qty for MIS orders.

for MIS orders:
Rs.300000 = 1000 nifty futs
10% = 30000 = 30 points Nifty movement
15% = 45000 = 45 points Nifty movement
20 % = 60000 = 60 points Nifty movement

But since we don't use all amount in account in one trade,
if OP uses 50% in account need 60 pts movement for 10%
if OP uses 25% in account need 120 pts movement for 10%

EDIT: can someone please confirm all these.

Last edited:

ethan hunt

Above is for NRML orders (holding overnight positions).
For holding overnight positions generally for 1L in account buy 2 lots NF. So max 6 lots (150 qty). So a NF movement of 200 pts or more is needed to make just 10%.

----------------
For MIS orders (intraday trades) margin required for NF 400 qty is 110335.

NFO MIS BUY NIFTY15JANFUT 9138.10 400 0.00 rejected DAY RMS:Margin Exceeds,Required:110334.88, Available:- for entity account- across exchange across segment across product NA
With 3L in account can buy approx NF 1000 qty for MIS orders.

for MIS orders:
Rs.300000 = 1000 nifty futs
10% = 30000 = 30 points Nifty movement
15% = 45000 = 45 points Nifty movement
20 % = 60000 = 60 points Nifty movement

But since we don't use all amount in account in one trade,
if OP uses 50% in account need 60 pts movement for 10%
if OP uses 25% in account need 120 pts movement for 10%

EDIT: can someone please confirm all these.
Zerodha span margin:

400 nifty (16 lots*25)

SPAN margin Rs: 1,66,180

Exposure margin Rs: 1,01,875

Total margin Rs: 2,68,055

MIS I do not know, but will need to close MIS EOD which will mean closing even at loss.