Traders from Chennai

Rish

I think it due to the " NON AVAILABILITY OF MEMBERS"
All Chennai Traders, one person Mr.Subramaniam he is organising fortnight meetings in Chennai at Kilpauk. Expenses for venue and others has to be shared by the participants. Purely he is a trader. Idea is to interact each other and share the knowledge, no meeting like giving tips/using tools, just relax and discuss and interact.

His contact email ID trendnexus at y a hoo dot com.

Hi karthik

Thanks a lot for the invite and my sincere apologies for not being able to come to the meeting as I was not in chennai. Incase the meeting did take place then I would like to know the outcome.

My contact is the same. Just add yahoo dot in and gmail dot com

Thank You

How about

screentrader2012
jeareh
baludalal
gunsho
anantharaman

Ranrajaren

How to get the invitation to the people who are already with the forum ?

Rish

Meeting has been postponed due to availability of members

Will decide and meet up soon.

Please suggest the date and venue
Beware of Chennai Meet. His motive is to add clients for his sub-broker business thru Angel Broking. You will never get any knowledge, if a person is business oriented.

I checked with my source in Chennai, he is having tie-up in Angel Broking Office in Chintamani, Anna Nagar, Chennai - 102. He want to convert you (in will attend the meet) as a client and he want to generate the brokerage.

Nirhajan i think u r from CBI as you have some source for information( Really funny)

This time I am making a simple meet arrangement in a computer center on coming Saturday

Place: madipakam ( Opposite Sreesaravathy hospitals)

Expense for the place will be shared.

Just send the mail who are willing for the meeting