Traderji 2.0 Feedback & Suggestions

Some suggestions:

1. The post number and date and time of the post should be given at top right side of the post, instead of bottom left side, and should be in bold.
2. The statistics like date of joining, number of posts etc etc should be given in the post itself, below avatar and space for id.

vagar11

This has already been discussed earlier and there are a couple of darker themes available.

Admin response to this was that first priority was to migrate properly, which should take a week or two and then try out themes.

If you scroll to the bottom, you can click default style and see another test. This option will have more themes pretty soon.
Looks better. Thanks.

Some suggestions:

1. The post number and date and time of the post should be given at top right side of the post, instead of bottom left side, and should be in bold.
Good suggestion. Second that.

Traderji

Super Moderator
I have a habit of clicking traderji logo and going to the forum page but now it is taking me to the home page and then I click forum. Can you change the traderji logo directly to forum page.

You can have a poll on that.
@vagar11,
Thank you for your feedback. Actually we are planning to make Traderji as a financial portal providing a lot more information. For this we are trying to slowly moving the forum one level down. The plan is to add relevant content like news, blog posts, tutorials, comparisons etc to www.traderji.com.