Traderji 2.0 Feedback & Suggestions

ocil

Hi in older format its very easy to find new post / Thread because of color combination. Do we have the option to change the theme? white background to much strain on eyes.

Hi timepass,
Why do we need that? The thread title is already there on the top.
Continuing on this (thread title in each post), look at the screenshot below. Only the URL tells you which thread you are looking at, not the post. So having the thread title as the default post title will be a great help.

We can have it in the top line of the post (which mentions "Today 3:23pm" on the left and "New" "#1630" on the right).

upload_2017-7-7_17-13-26.png

This problem is about reply post

If after writing, I didnt send a post, because of some reason, it become sticky and appears all the time in the thread page, untill I send a new post/reply. Ideally, the writing should get cleared by highlighting + delete, but here it does not.

Further, a preview post button is also required.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
This problem is about reply post

If after writing, I didnt send a post, because of some reason, it become sticky and appears all the time in the thread page, untill I send a new post/reply. Ideally, the writing should get cleared by highlighting + delete, but here it does not.

beside upload a file button there is "more options" button, click it, there you will find preview post button.

Traderji

Super Moderator
The auto save is one the nice feature we introduce in this forum. This helps in case you loose the internet connection and just moved to another page for some reason. If you delete all the text, this should clear the box.

This is available when you click 'More Options...' button.

wisp

feature already present in traderji, please ignore this post

Last edited:

wisp

Though Manoj posted, the notification on the side shows Timepass replied, is it because he started the thread?

wisp

A suggestion: Perhaps instead of the new profile posts on the side, we could have most active/recently active threads?