Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

If I want to view less than 1 min chart, say 15 seconds or 30 seconds chart, how to view this in TT?
adhi12,

you cant set the time frame below 1 minute for candle charts but you have the option of selecting line chart with time frame as zero.

regards,

newbie_7

Hi everyone,

This is my first post. TT is the best platform for charting. I am using it for one and half year. In TT if you take trade in same script then the MTM shows different figures than actual, they add or subtract some amount to your MTM. Its very difficult to make dicission. Is ther any way to avoid it. Even in net gain also it shows same figures.
Please help me .

Thank you in advance.

DSM

Dalvipp,

Noticed the same as well. I guess the MTM is adjusted to reflect previous position+current position in which case this issue happens : possibly due to averaging. Instead you can look at your trade book and keep a track of MTM / Breakeven seperatly or on an excel sheet.....

Hi everyone,

This is my first post. TT is the best platform for charting. I am using it for one and half year. In TT if you take trade in same script then the MTM shows different figures than actual, they add or subtract some amount to your MTM. Its very difficult to make dicission. Is ther any way to avoid it. Even in net gain also it shows same figures.
Please help me .

Thank you in advance.

DSM

Hi HMP,

No - TT does not have scanning facility. Though indicators can be customized to some extent.

hi
is there any scanning facility for customize indicators in Trade Tiger?
Regards

:thumb:Thank you
Dalvipp,

Noticed the same as well. I guess the MTM is adjusted to reflect previous position+current position in which case this issue happens : possibly due to averaging. Instead you can look at your trade book and keep a track of MTM / Breakeven seperatly or on an excel sheet.....

DSM

TradeTiger is behaving funny today. Was requested for a password change which happens every 15 days. The requirement is to have one alphanumeric 8-15 digit password, with one special character... etc. Have tried atleast 15 different combinations, but the new password is not being accepted.

The option of receiving the new password by mail, ask for PAN Card, DOB, Pin Code, and even Bank Account No, which unfortunately is stored and appears on the touch of a key!!!

Anybody notice this and having problem logging in?

Edit : One more try and managed to log in!!!

TradeTiger is behaving funny today. Was requested for a password change which happens every 15 days. The requirement is to have one alphanumeric 8-15 digit password, with one special character... etc. Have tried atleast 15 different combinations, but the new password is not being accepted.

The option of receiving the new password by mail, ask for PAN Card, DOB, Pin Code, and even Bank Account No, which unfortunately is stored and appears on the touch of a key!!!

Anybody notice this and having problem logging in?

Edit : One more try and managed to log in!!!
I logged in ok, no problem. Maybe the problem was with password change.

Is there any way to change the starting time in TT? In TT,in 10 min charts,the first candle shows upto 9.19.59.First candle show 5min,afterwards 10min candles.I want first candle upto 9.24.59.How to change? Please explain.

Can anyone tell me

how much share khan is charging charge for trade tiger account ?
like min amount as fees ...
lately i came to know one can see change in Oi in Trader tiger in real time so i was
thinking what would be charge o_O

i got info from google
Rs 1000 (Trade Tiger Account)

so all i pay is 1K right no amc or anything ?

Last edited: