Trade Smart Online

@ TSO,

Please give the link to User Guide of SPIN in PDF format. Every Time opening the help file from the terminal is cumbersome. Also I want to read the Help file in my Tablet in leisure time. I tried printing the Help file through a PDF printer but there was no success.

Have you opened any Feedback for SPIN or I could point out things of concern here only?

Thanks.
Hi
Well...we had not prepared a user's manual in pdf but we found a way to create it. So please excuse us on the formatting as it is a quick work around only.

Please download the file from the dropbox link.

Request you to please share your feedback on this page.

Please let us know in case of any other questions.

I too have a query, is SPIN resource heavy ?

This is because whenever I open SPIN, other applications on my Laptop slow down considerably. My Laptop is i3 , 2.4 GHz and 3 GB RAM.

I am still on NEST Trader because of this slowing of my PC.

Also there is a query that when I open SPIN after market hours the total Platform remains Black including charts which I like but when during Market Hours I open SPIN , it gets all white. Is this done from your side or something is happening at my end?
Hello Leonid
It is not resource heavy but in case you have multiple charts and multiple indicators, it will consume additional resources.

About your 2nd part there's a small issue with the theme colour. We are working on that. However, for now, you can change the theme using the dropdown in the below image.

I just finished my account opening application with RKSV/UPSTOX within like 5 minutes whereas I've run into some issues while opening an account with you guys even though I started the process with you yesterday, & now your rep is asking me visit your office to finish the account opening procedure. :(
What kind of issues did you face?

Though you are most welcome at our office, it is unusual that someone asked you to visit our office to open the account. Could you please share the name of the executive so that we can check the same with him/her?

What kind of issues did you face?

Though you are most welcome at our office, it is unusual that someone asked you to visit our office to open the account. Could you please share the name of the executive so that we can check the same with him/her?
I don't know, the rep said that I'd be able to log into your website to fill out the account opening application using my e-mail & mobile no. registered with aadhar but I was somehow able to login with another mobile no. of mine, so he said that it wasn't possible to do it online, & that I should visit your office in Marol.

I think it was Heramb Biwalkar.

cloudTrader

Hello TSO ,

Please refer these things to your technical Team urgently.

1. The Ticks after Market Close create annoying experience and also certain indicators plotted on the Chart get wrong values.

2. The Opening Tick of Equities is shown as 9:08 am. This is actually wrong as the Trading market opens at 9:15 am and therefore this tick is a bad tick and also might create problems for some SCANNER parameters like Open = High & Open = Low of a stock. This problem of opening tick I noticed in several Scrips, so this is an inherent problem and not related to an individual scrip.

3. I am trying plot Standard Pivot Points by clicking the Standard Button in the chart but they are not appearing on the chart. Even Fibonacci & Demark Points are not getting plotted through the buttons provided below. Only L1 & L2 values get plotted I tested.

For the above two points I am posting the Screenshot Image from the terminal taken at Real Time Market Hours.

Thanks.

josefjohny

The silent reader
TSO,

Could you please arrange me a demo account to try out the platform. I was supposed to get a call/email today but none came.

Thanks.