Trade Smart Online

kaly422000

Hi natjay
We are working on making those changes in the online account opening form.

If your KRA has been done already then you do not need to send the ID and address proof.

To check your KRA status please visit any of the KRA websites. For example, you can visit Karvy KRA too.
in one broker's site when use pan card no it recognise the name if he/she has alredy demat account . any way does the online account opening process require aadhar with registed mobile no. i want to fill up the form online and then download and print if my application get rejected with conventional print and fill up

in one broker's site when use pan card no it recognise the name if he/she has alredy demat account . any way does the online account opening process require aadhar with registed mobile no. i want to fill up the form online and then download and print if my application get rejected with conventional print and fill up
Even in our application your details will be fetched based on your pan. Mobile or email registered with aadhar will be required if you wish to go for ekyc (almost paperless except for the POA).

kaly422000

Even in our application your details will be fetched based on your pan. Mobile or email registered with aadhar will be required if you wish to go for ekyc (almost paperless except for the POA).
sud have a alternate way to get pdf to have print out of fill up form ,wheather client has mobile no registered with aadhar or not. it will be easy to fill up the form online as have facility in some other brokers

sud have a alternate way to get pdf to have print out of fill up form ,wheather client has mobile no registered with aadhar or not. it will be easy to fill up the form online as have facility in some other brokers
That feature is also there. Please refer to the below screenshot and click on "Continue with Pan".

It seems this was not intuitive enough. We'll work on that and make changes accordingly.

Please let us know in case you still face any issues.

kaly422000

That feature is also there. Please refer to the below screenshot and click on "Continue with Pan".

It seems this was not intuitive enough. We'll work on that and make changes accordingly.

Please let us know in case you still face any issues.
better wud be if mobile no not registered with aadhar then also one can open an account easily with minimum physical copy of document tobe sent or prefereable if it is paperless. cause today i when asked one qurier to send my form from kolkata he asked around 250/. so 250/ + printing charge etc etc . it is not free and again when u will start account opening charge then it will be around 1000/ . better sud have a grace period to open an account free uptu 15th of may atleast. another facter after opening an account have to chek my system wheather nest will run in it or not. i have dual core pentium with 2gb ram(bult around 2011)
. any way sent form through speedpost today. one technical issue i have heard that some ports to be enabled eg 5000.5001.5003 etc as per vns previous post in some place. better have a good knowledge base about nest trader technical matters etc. i dont know how to enabale those ports. its a feedback ,pls convey to ur management. thanx and regard

Last edited:
better wud be if mobile no not registered with aadhar then also one can open an account easily with minimum physical copy of document tobe sent or prefereable if it is paperless. cause today i when asked one qurier to send my form from kolkata he asked around 250/. so 250/ + printing charge etc etc . it is not free and again when u will start account opening charge then it will be around 1000/ . better sud have a grace period to open an account free uptu 15th of may atleast. another facter after opening an account have to chek my system wheather nest will run in it or not. i have dual core pentium with 2gb ram(bult around 2011)
. any way sent form through speedpost today. one technical issue i have heard that some ports to be enabled eg 5000.5001.5003 etc as per vns previous post in some place. better have a good knowledge base about nest trader technical matters etc. i dont know how to enabale those ports. its a feedback ,pls convey to ur management. thanx and regard
Thanks for your message.

If your mobile number is not linked but email id is then also it is ok as one can receive the OTP on email too.

We appreciate your suggestion but paperless account opening (ekyc) is allowed by SEBI only in case of Aadhaar. If it is not through Aadhaar then physical documents would be needed as per SEBI requirements.

A higher config of the PC would be recommended for a better performance, but this should also be ok. You can also ask our executive to give you a demo userid and password and try using NEST even before your account is opened.

Sure, we'll add it to our knowledge base. However, for most people port opening is not required. That is needed usually for people installing it on their office PC which is behind a firewall.

kaly422000

Thanks for your message.

If your mobile number is not linked but email id is then also it is ok as one can receive the OTP on email too.

We appreciate your suggestion but paperless account opening (ekyc) is allowed by SEBI only in case of Aadhaar. If it is not through Aadhaar then physical documents would be needed as per SEBI requirements.

A higher config of the PC would be recommended for a better performance, but this should also be ok. You can also ask our executive to give you a demo userid and password and try using NEST even before your account is opened.

Sure, we'll add it to our knowledge base. However, for most people port opening is not required. That is needed usually for people installing it on their office PC which is behind a firewall.
thanx for ur info . any way i have kaspersky internet security(may be for home user) with firewall . sud i exclude nest from that. applications can be made trusted with kaspersky firewall and also nest directory can be excluded forf scanning . will that do?

RockyRobust

Hi Leonid
Earlier you could subscribe to it by just giving your request to us. However, as per the latest communication from Thomson Reuters, they are discontinuing the NEST Plus API. We've asked them for an alternative for which they will be coming back to us.

Unfortunately, that's the only information we can provide at this stage.
@ TSO ,

Any plans to come up with your own API ?

thanx for ur info . any way i have kaspersky internet security(may be for home user) with firewall . sud i exclude nest from that. applications can be made trusted with kaspersky firewall and also nest directory can be excluded forf scanning . will that do?
Sorry, just realized somehow your message got skipped to be replied to.

When you try to run NEST at that time Kaspersky will most likely prompt you to allow or block it. At that time you can allow it. Most likely that should suffice.

It is not recommended to excluding any application from getting scanned. In case it gets infected due to some virus, then it can cause issues. So usually applications should not be excluded from getting scanned.