today loss or profit.. (Mistakes done today)

hello Gambler,
I read your thread form the Beginning. I think it is old thread. Still I like to share some of my view. What I think is that, you can start with a very little investment. I may become criticized but I am dead against margin trading. Margin trading is very dangerous and only encourage by the brokers for extra brokerage. Even if your stop loss hits, you will have a big loss (depending on your margin amount). So Please try to invest only with small amount and gain back your confidence. Once you get successful trades and have confidence start again.
I get interested by your thread name. It is very good to have a thread that keeps records of profit and loss. :)
Have a great day.

(Great)Gambler,

It is nice for you to have started this thread & share your experience.

I have a few points (nothing new) for you:
- Take a break (days or months) & come back to trading afresh. You cannot be away from the markets for long. That's my experience.
- If u make profit do not put it back into the market immediately
- Do not overtrade at all
- Stick to Stop Loss with a vengeance

Good Luck. Share more experience.

Well, i hate giving advice to the most common problem amongst traders - blowing your account, but somehow i have to do it..

Let me dissect your situation and see if it helps you.

Your name says "gambler". So even before you started trading your have decided to become a gambler literally and what happens to gamblers in the long run?

Use this opportunity to learn that trading is NOT gambling. Read that again..

TRADING IS NOT GAMBLING.

you don't simply take arbitrary size position on trades. My god man. It happens to so many people here , breaks my heart to see the posts like these, all because they cannot do a simple thing like risk management.

I see your position sizes 100, 500...wow. Trading is business , and in any business you cannot make ridiculous returns on small amount in short amount of time. you can do that only in gambling.

It's not your trading strategy or method that your losing your money. It's your Risk management.

you MUST have risk management in your trade, otherwise you will surely blow your account. There is no argument on that statement. Read it again and again until it gets through your skull.

In summary, LEARN RISK MANAGEMENT and DO NOT GAMBLE.

Now go back and start again...

Good luck!!

sunilrhs

Dear Gambler,

You know what i can totally relate myself to you. I have the same profile as urs... I have blown my accounts thrice in last 6 years and you will not imagine that too in every bull run, where ppl make money...

I have lost every penny due to trading and then suddenlly realize am I gambling or what????...even in Jan this year i started trading with 3 lacs and as usual it became 10k in just one month...finally I landed to TJ..leraning few things and my current account size is 50k ...from 10k to 50k ..not bad at all...what if i was on TJ earlier and doing my trading on some conclusions...my 3 lacs would have been at least 5 lacs till today....

anyways just dont loose hope...learn and manage ur emotions...

And lastly..

Seniors kile Savant Sir, SH and many are here to help to us...just tell them once and they will show you the right path..like the they have shown to me...

one more thing if ur interested i can send u an excel sheet where u will urself see the magic of this market. Its an hybrid of our SH's 315 and with some inputs of mine...:thumb::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

But dont loose on hope...Take this to EGO...like me....

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Take a break... Just relax... Take it easy... Cool your nerves first... Don't trade for the next few days... Spend time with your family... In a nutshell, just be happy...

Everyone loses money in the market... We have to remember that the quantum of our lose in losing trades should be lesser than the money made in the winning trades... I think today was the result day of ICICI Bank... I generally avoid those shares who will be influenced by news on some specific days... Otherwise I liked your choice of stocks... Both ICICI and Tata Motors are highly liquid stocks... also they have good volatility to trade...

1 advice... Please... Please... Please... Change your blood-sucking broker... ICICI is a decent bank but the worst broker... Zerodha, Angel, etc. charges 1p per Rs. 100 for intraday trades where as you are paying 5 times more...

Happy trading... :)
Wonder where are our old friends , not active now in TJ
Hum na trading chodta hun , na hi TJ
Ram ji bhala karenge , par kab :confused: