today loss or profit.. (Mistakes done today)

PGDIMES

Take a break... Just relax... Take it easy... Cool your nerves first... Don't trade for the next few days... Spend time with your family... In a nutshell, just be happy...

Everyone loses money in the market... We have to remember that the quantum of our lose in losing trades should be lesser than the money made in the winning trades... I think today was the result day of ICICI Bank... I generally avoid those shares who will be influenced by news on some specific days... Otherwise I liked your choice of stocks... Both ICICI and Tata Motors are highly liquid stocks... also they have good volatility to trade...

1 advice... Please... Please... Please... Change your blood-sucking broker... ICICI is a decent bank but the worst broker... Zerodha, Angel, etc. charges 1p per Rs. 100 for intraday trades where as you are paying 5 times more...

Happy trading... :)

Take a break... Just relax... Take it easy... Cool your nerves first... Don't trade for the next few days... Spend time with your family... In a nutshell, just be happy...

Everyone loses money in the market... We have to remember that the quantum of our lose in losing trades should be lesser than the money made in the winning trades... I think today was the result day of ICICI Bank... I generally avoid those shares who will be influenced by news on some specific days... Otherwise I liked your choice of stocks... Both ICICI and Tata Motors are highly liquid stocks... also they have good volatility to trade...

1 advice... Please... Please... Please... Change your blood-sucking broker... ICICI is a decent bank but the worst broker... Zerodha, Angel, etc. charges 1p per Rs. 100 for intraday trades where as you are paying 5 times more...

Happy trading... :)
hi gambler,
This is very accurate and timely advice. Follow this and take the advice of other experienced senior members who have spent their time to educate you. I too lost much bigger money than you a couple of years back and sweared would never see the market again, but now I am educating myself to be the best trader, because this is what actual my passion is. All the best.

gambler

hi,
I am thankful to my seniors who advised me in above posts. Ushasunil, when we complete our education from university then we work for some company or do business, where we earn some thing at the end of month(salary). But here in stock market i think learning never ends and its very difficult to be in profit at end of each month. And just want to disclose here that i have seen such bad days due to stock market that i wish no one should experience in his/her entire life. Though this is not the biggest amount that i have lost in a day but it hurt me badly. I had seen such loosing days so many times and everytime i prepare myself for future but repeating same mistakes again.. I still remeber the day when i earned 1.32 lakh in a single day but that time i didnt follow any technicals.. The more i am trying to learn more i am loosing. Dont know where is problem with me.. Anyways thank you and wish u gud luck!

pls dont repeat mistakes that i did today in ur trading career!
hi gambler,
This is very accurate and timely advice. Follow this and take the advice of other experienced senior members who have spent their time to educate you. I too lost much bigger money than you a couple of years back and sweared would never see the market again, but now I am educating myself to be the best trader, because this is what actual my passion is. All the best.

IAtma

Bro,

It is really sad........:(

Just want to ask, did any time u relized this market is not for u ?

or ever u tried something that can make ur trade safer ?

Hi gambler,
Now you know that you are repeating same mistakes. .. so why not get away from it friend?? Think about it. :thumb:
p.s.: why not change your profile name from gambler to wisetrader???? that may help:p

anuragmunjal

hi,
I am thankful to my seniors who advised me in above posts. Ushasunil, when we complete our education from university then we work for some company or do business, where we earn some thing at the end of month(salary). But here in stock market i think learning never ends and its very difficult to be in profit at end of each month. And just want to disclose here that i have seen such bad days due to stock market that i wish no one should experience in his/her entire life. Though this is not the biggest amount that i have lost in a day but it hurt me badly. I had seen such loosing days so many times and everytime i prepare myself for future but repeating same mistakes again.. I still remeber the day when i earned 1.32 lakh in a single day but that time i didnt follow any technicals.. The more i am trying to learn more i am loosing. Dont know where is problem with me.. Anyways thank you and wish u gud luck!

hi Gambler

I do not know what my motivation is...probably its ur id 'gambler'..but if u want we can try n change things...forget about tecniclals,fundamentals...a good gambler is disciplind..let us first learn dicipline..
let me know if u want to try..

regards

adityasaraf007

hi,

I suggestion from my side........ give yourself a punishment........ write about 1000 times "I WON'T REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKES AGAIN. I WON'T OVERTRADE."

It might look silly but does help........ you won't want to give yourself this silly punishment ever again......

Don't lose hope.... This market is full of opportunities and seniors are always there to guide you......

Aditya :)

Boss wouldu care to listen my story..almost 90 percent of days i am in profit(excluding brokerage).In my case brokerage is .015%.but due to over trading in total i am in losses..and while trading SBI.AXIS BANK..i suffer much..Overtrading is dangerous..but..still i am unable to control this..

Last edited:

gambler

hi bijoy,
I think overtrading is not only our problem but every looser'r problem here. Overtrading, greed and fear are 3 common enemies and very dangerous in trading. How to overcome this, that is question here.. When we overtrade then we generally forget that market will also open tomorrow. To becum sucessful first we have to control ourselve.
You mentioned that u remain in profit 90% times then u must be following some strategy.. Can u share it?
All d best!
Boss wouldu care to listen my story..almost 90 percent of days i am in profit(excluding brokerage).In my case brokerage is .015%.but due to over trading in total i am in losses..and while trading SBI.AXIS BANK..i suffer much..Overtrading is dangerous..but..still i am unable to control this..

hii Gambler..the basic principles i do follow..at first i try to findout which stocks are bullish and which are bearish..for that i take the help of canstick chartpatterns..for support resistnces..i do study market profile...clasical approaches for finding our support and reststances whcch are rediliy available in the internet...study of market profile.indeed helps a lot.i do use chart nexus for my eod study.Of course my really facinnation are those stocks which are suppose to open gap up or gap down..Intraday trading is not a easy task but so many opportunities are there to be in profit.. Friend i dont follow as such a single strategy...Bijoy..Bhilai