To Think or Not to Think

well, one from me too!

there are three temples in a row, housing three powerful dieties. whenever any holy person carries some flowers into the temple, the flowers are doubled.

a holy priest carries a basket of flowers and performs puja everyday with equal number of flowers in each of the temples one after another and by the end exhausts all the flowers.

please tell me how many flowers he carries into the first temple and how many flowers he uses to

perform puja in each of the temples?

Oh Lord, bless the person who posts the answer.
Any multiple of 7 will be the answer.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

aad

Burn one rope from both sides and anothe one from one side. First rope will be out in 1/2 hr then light the second rope from the other end and it will be out in 15 minutes.You have 45 minutes elapsed:)
???:confused:

pankaj
Thats great thinking Pankaj.. I am not sure if I could have figured it out....

Abhay

aad

and another one ...

What is the largest possible number you can write using only 2 digits? (any two digits once or same digit twice)
The very first answer that comes to mind is 99 but if you allow me to use exponetials, it will be 9^9 (i.e. 9 raised to 9), which will become 387420489.... :confused:

Abhay

aad

great going Pankaj , here is another one for all ...

In 1990, a person is 15 years old. In 1995, that same person is 10 years old.

How is this possible?
Well I hope you dont answer as "the person was a woman, who are known to reduce (tell others) their age with time" :D

Looking at the relation (1995-1990=5 & 15-10=5), does the calendar of that person starts 2005 backwards ? Something like BC (Before Christ) ?? :confused: :confused:

Abhay (AAD)