Tips for Good earning in stocks Intraday

hai raj!!!!!!!!!!
i m newly joined this new trade platform,from where we learnet approx every things of stock market. i m very keen to know all aspect of BSE & NSE.
pls help me if u have a bit time

Rajkrishna

Dear Friend,
@investm, See I told my friends that exit from klg and now its twice in consecutive day in Lower circuit while CNBC told yesterday, You can ask ajay also that I told not remain in klg just trade and exit.
and for SASken and suzlon its always true till yet.
and in Gammonindia its remain true(as its risly but profitable also).
and VERY rare people tell for short while I do and offcourse there is a lot of chances for loss too but stoploss can be used for prevemtion but never buy stock near to hihger there TOP instead avoid that stock.

Rajkrishna

For Muhurat Trading,
I will suggest again with
Sasken buy @153-54 and exit at 156-58 ,
Gammonindia buy at 232-36 sell 239-45,
PIPAVAVYD best buy54.50 exit 56-57
AMBUJACEM buy 87-89 sell 92-93

Market will open low so buy at lowest but will remain mild+
and if revers happens then you can sell if stocks open at high.
For rest you can talk online.
Happy Trading.

Mr. RAJ FOR WHY ? R U SUGGEST TO BUY MTNL @ 82+ WHY NOT IDEA CELL @62.25 TARGET 71 . INDIAN MARKET SHOWING STABLE AFTER BY CLOSING NIFTY 5157 & AND STANDING CLOSE 2 OR 3 DAYS THEN THE MARKET TREND R BULLISH . THANKING U

hallo friend-i like your post-somany people like your post but one or two people will reply-how ever you give your valuable tips-
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss lottttttttttttttttttttttt

Rajkrishna

@investm
what I think is good I tells and Idea is already at higher while MTNL is at lower compariosn to its high price.
and its reliable share for your wealth to protect and gradual increase.

praveen taneja

@investm
what I think is good I tells and Idea is already at higher while MTNL is at lower compariosn to its high price.
and its reliable share for your wealth to protect and gradual increase.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
clarification accepted good decision