Tips for Good earning in stocks Intraday

raj001

ok I will post again !!
hope for good for every one.
Here some good stocks

MTNL - buy around 82(+.5 or - .5) its long call and if market gets correction then 2 rs below buy call.

Tanla solution - Best buy 60-62 and target 68 can exit below also.

Excelinfo- Buy 65-68 and sell 72-74
Hi

Would like to know the basis of theese calls, whether its technical/news based.

I also do intraday on my tukkas so just wanted to know ur approach, pl do not mind it..

happy trading

praveen taneja

Hi

Would like to know the basis of theese calls, whether its technical/news based.

I also do intraday on my tukkas so just wanted to know ur approach, pl do not mind it..

happy trading
:D:p:D:p

Tukka is nothing but working of sixth sense in hyper state if it goes goos balle balle if wrong it need dyper hahahaha

hi raj,

if u r interested to discuss with me then add me in your chat xxxxxxxxxxxxx

if u know the technical that will be better for me for discussion with u becoz i know technicals.

or if u have the news then u can post me in my mail or here.. but i prefer that u should add me and give me tips in the yahoochat.

but send me ur tips regularly.

nice to mee u,

Ajoy ghosh

Last edited by a moderator:

Rajkrishna

Hello Deepika sure I will you can search me on google and orkut by entering
Rajkrishna verma(orkut) , or RIOS, Lucknow
as giving email is prohibited here.
when you will searh me, you can ask what you want to know.
rajkrishna_rajkrishna at yahoo.co.in
and rajkrishna.verma at gmail are my ids you can connect yourself.

Last edited:

Rajkrishna

@ Raj and everyone
dear Raj I donot guess any TUKKA , but I analyse myself and my analysis base is different from others,
I see past and future , company news , sector news , then technical and fundamental(not very analytically), later I will take consideration of F & O but not now.

tomorrow ur tips are too good raj,,, klg worked.... see u tomorrow and give me tips regularly...u can discuss with me for any stock in the tech. view...

Hi Raj / Tip Seekers,

I appriciate Raj for sharing tips with others in this forum.

At the same time I would urge the ones following these tips to give a little thought so as to get the best from the information being passed on by Raj.

The point is when you go short on scripts like KLG systel there is risk of that stock being caught in upper circuit and one not being able to cover his/her position which inturn results to losses. (Not that there was a tip to go short on it today)

This stock was for sometime in upper circuit in last week and when going short on stocks like this one be double sure.

Happy Trading.