Thomas DeMark Sequential System

sanjosedesi

9th original afl
20th original by me
12th revised by me

But the buy candle remains same as 21st
OK, I am unclear about the 13th countdown candle VS the buy candle. I thought you just buy as soon as the 13th countdown is complete. Looks like you need to wait for a FLIP - in that case some of the issues I pointed in the AFL scan can be explained.

OK, I am unclear about the 13th countdown candle VS the buy candle. I thought you just buy as soon as the 13th countdown is complete. Looks like you need to wait for a FLIP - in that case some of the issues I pointed in the AFL scan can be explained.
Yes as per my understanding buying at the 13th CD candle is an agressive strategy for a more risk moderate strategy one needs to wait for a FLIP...

Still i can be wrong again so a more educated comment is required... If ST can review than nothing like it...

sanjosedesi

Yes as per my understanding buying at the 13th CD candle is an agressive strategy for a more risk moderate strategy one needs to wait for a FLIP...

Still i can be wrong again so a more educated comment is required... If ST can review than nothing like it...
You are right. Here's Jason Perl:

Two Ways to Enter a Long Position

Aggressive Approach: Buy on the close of a TD Buy Countdown bar thirteen, or

Conservative Approach: Subsequent to a TD Sequential Buy Countdown thirteen, wait for the first instance when the close is greater than the close four price bars earlier— i.e., a bullish TD Price Flip.

If feels nice not to be wrong twice... :D

Well ...

I see the price flip on 16th itself. If the condition is close > close 4 bars earlier, isn't it met then?
I have no clue in this c>c 4 bars back... All i know abt FLIP is that in case of buy means a green candle and in cade of sell is red candle...

As i said... A more informed opinion is required..!!!

I am posting Apollo Tyres daily chart with sequential and combo markings. In my chart the set up itself is not correct as it has a flip on 8th setup bar....but as these are just 20-25 paise flips, there could be data variation.

I am assuming that the setup in your chart is correct. Based on that Seq markings are done in Red and Combo in Blue.

If there is no set up, then we have one small set up completed just 4-5 days back...so it is just a case of a set up completion and earlier TDST holding.

Smart_trade

This chart has not come out properly....will try with Sharekhan TT chart and amibroker chart tomorrow....

ST

DanPickUp

I am posting Apollo Tyres daily chart with sequential and combo markings. In my chart the set up itself is not correct as it has a flip on 8th setup bar....but as these are just 20-25 paise flips, there could be data variation.

I am assuming that the setup in your chart is correct. Based on that Seq markings are done in Red and Combo in Blue.

If there is no set up, then we have one small set up completed just 4-5 days back...so it is just a case of a set up completion and earlier TDST holding.

Smart_trade
Ohi, Ohi

Dear ST

You know my respect for your future trading knowledge and there is nobody else in this forum I respect more than you when it comes to that.

But really let me ask these: You are really sure you want to post on such a chart?:confused:

It may is a really mistake with your screen shot link but do not let get us to daily busyness by watching such a toilet paper screenshots.

As always: Al the best and good trading

DanPickUp