The Visionary Gems!

guys,

A couple of days back i bought 100 shares of Dewan housing.......but since then its not been doing well.........wats the target of this stock say in 1 month......

Hold onto this stock ... keep a stop loss of 160. A market correction is always due ... Its going through profit booking right now, but the future prospects do look good. KEEP A STRICT STOPLOSS though :eek:

Hi Everybody,

I am starting this thread with a hope that this thread will be beneficial for all the Traderji members. I have been tracking couple of stocks from last few days and I believe that it has good up side potential. The 2 stocks are as follows

1) Dewan housing and finance (DHFL) = CMP around 162.. Strong fundamentals and mgt.. I can envision the target of Rs 350 soon.

2) HB Stockholding --> Another hidden Gem!

For DEWAN I am planning to enter at CMP and I am holding HB Stock holdings since it was 32 Rupees. I strongly believes that these 2 stocks has great upside potential. If you have any info on this please let us know all, so we all can get benefited from this.

If anyone has other good stocks on which we all together can do research please post!

Thank you all for your time, and Happy Earnings!

Best Regards,
MiLiND
Hi Milind,

Thanks a lot again for the calls ... Just wanted to know your views on McNally Bharat ... Is it worth taking a look at ??

Also, one more potential Multibagger -- VikasWSP. The pillars are sound for this to start an uptrend ... what say ?