The Visionary Gems!

For past 2 days, I am trying to buy HB Stockholding via ICICI Direct. And, it says, "Buying is not allowed currently in this scrip.".
Any reasons someone can see?

For past 2 days, I am trying to buy HB Stockholding via ICICI Direct. And, it says, "Buying is not allowed currently in this scrip.".
Any reasons someone can see?
Hi Hitesh,

I played with the stock for about 1 week to get the quantity! Everyday i used to put the limit order 2,3 times and keep tracking the status in your "ORDER Book" whether it is executed or not, if no keep try placing orders at diff. matching price zones, which ICICI offers, I hope you know what I am trying explain here..

I hope this little tip helps, let me know if you possibly could buy tomorrow!

Regards,
MiLiND

Hi Hitesh,

I played with the stock for about 1 week to get the quantity! Everyday i used to put the limit order 2,3 times and keep tracking the status in your "ORDER Book" whether it is executed or not, if no keep try placing orders at diff. matching price zones, which ICICI offers, I hope you know what I am trying explain here..

I hope this little tip helps, let me know if you possibly could buy tomorrow!

Regards,
MiLiND
Milind,
In my case, my order does not even go to the order book. When I try to buy the said scrip, it will simply say "buying is currently no allowed in this scrip.". So, dont know, if I understood your point - are you saying, I should try buying at different price zones.

Thanks,
Hitesh

Milind,
In my case, my order does not even go to the order book. When I try to buy the said scrip, it will simply say "buying is currently no allowed in this scrip.". So, dont know, if I understood your point - are you saying, I should try buying at different price zones.

Thanks,
Hitesh

Hi Hitesh,

Yes, and keep a close watch on the scrip to get it open, it is likely to get open sometime tomorrow or early next week, as soon as it gets open you can place your order.

I wish you the best..

Regards,
MiLiND

Hi Vikteen,

You are right!

What you think is the most strongest part of this scrip? ;)

Regards,
MiLiND
Milind,
Thanks for your advice on HB scrip.
Meantime, If you can elaborate your positive findings (and concerns, if any) for Dewan Housing, then it would be of great help.

Thanks,
Hitesh

Milind,
Thanks for your advice on HB scrip.
Meantime, If you can elaborate your positive findings (and concerns, if any) for Dewan Housing, then it would be of great help.

Thanks,
Hitesh
Hi Hitesh,

To me - Its a great pick at current prices, and the funds are very strong, so i really envisions an up trend in this scrip very soon.

Also - you can definately do your own research on this Scrip and let us know all if you find any useful information on this Gem!

I am holding it...

Hope this helps.

Regards,
MiLiND