The Nifty Trading Lounge

Fact is .... I said "It will NOT be removed....unless proved otherwise"

Considering it was the weekend....I moved it to the General Chit Chat... so that it doesn't come in for unnecessary attention & comments... on Monday.

It was deleted by Admin... What was the harm if it stayed for a while in a corner of TJ... Can anybody live with the fact...if there was even 0.01% truth to it....!!!

SG
SG, dil pe mat le bhai. Difference of opinion.

EagleOne

Is it my imagination, guys, or 5300PE, 5400PE are losing people's interest?

Fact is .... I said "It will NOT be removed....unless proved otherwise"

Considering it was the weekend....I moved it to the General Chit Chat... so that it doesn't come in for unnecessary attention & comments... on Monday.

It was deleted by Admin... What was the harm if it stayed for a while in a corner of TJ... Can anybody live with the fact...if there was even 0.01% truth to it....!!!

SG
These were precisely my thoughts ,SG. It could have been a spam but even if giving a 0.005 % chance that it was genuine....let the help be extended by way of giving contacts of Police and NGOs who may help in such cases. I had seen your post...was thinking of posting myself but since so many have already posted left it alone. There was no harm in its being there for 1-2 days....and could have been deleted after that.

For records sake I have nothing to do with deletion of that post and I had no idea that it was deleted.

Smart_trade

SavantGarde

I know ST...it was not deleted by MODs... because when we delete anything we can see it in Mod's section.... & only time it is not visible is when it is deleted by Admin...!!!

I spent...half an hour contacting people.... before I came back and posted the 3 links....!!!

SG

These were precisely my thoughts ,SG. It could have been a spam but even if giving a 0.005 % chance that it was genuine....let the help be extended by way of giving contacts of Police and NGOs who may help in such cases. I had seen your post...was thinking of posting myself but since so many have already posted left it alone. There was no harm in its being there for 1-2 days....and could have been deleted after that.

For records sake I have nothing to do with deletion of that post and I had no idea that it was deleted.

Smart_trade

Taurus1

Waiting for European open to start

EagleOne

Taurus1

EagleOne

Taurus1