The Nifty Trading Lounge

LivetoTrade

4xpip, that was a Nifty chart :rofl:

EagleOne

SJD, Sai, Taurus, LTT, TP, Vikrit, Paul...Guys, I am touched my your love and affection (which, of course, I deserve! :p :cool: :lol:)

BTW, as I came on TJ moments ago, the first thing that greeted me was a private 'love letter' from the nanopowers that be. All I can say in reply: Thank you for your concern. But I am too busy a man to teach the world the figurative nuances of English language. But there is another way - trigger-happy way, you know. I mean, you have the power of the 1-click. Please feel free to use it as per your discretion. I will never ever complain, I promise! In return all I ask , if it is not too much to ask, leave me alone - pulee...eesse! :D

@LTT
I visited the link that you posted. The person being referred to was me. And this being a public forum, SG has every right to say about me as he pleases.

@Vikrit
Yaar, I don't think I need to start a new thread. this thread is not Taurus', it is ours. And he is not the cuckoo kind of a guy who would be possesive of just an entry in TJ's SQL database. ;)

@Paul
Your italian is getting better and better. Now should we start expecting Ravioli kind of forecasts! ;)

BTW, I think TraderRavi must have bought some PE. The market is shooting up north! :rofl:

Taurus1

sanjosedesi

BTW, I think TraderRavi must have bought some PE. The market is shooting up north! :rofl:
Yeah, I was hoping the clouds will have some gravity, but none. However, there is one thing which assures me that a correction is imminent ... people starting to talk about 6700 just like others were talking about 3200 a few weeks back.

LivetoTrade

E1, nah, you are mistaken.

To my knowledge, SG was in support of a thread, and that itself got deleted.

LivetoTrade

OK, I had absolutely no idea what SG was talking about when I read that yesterday. I still don't understand half of it, but LTT you seem to be right.
Very few read it, and fewer replied.

It was a girl in distress, and SG was trying to help, also gave some references, and moved it to the General section.

But it seems many complained about it, and the thread got deleted.