Taurus1

Posted on Dec 7th
The next minor high is on or before Dec 12th at 8341 s
A volat adjustment has to be added in

The next minor high is on or before Dec 13th at 8376 s

Sgx +44 at 8283 f

MurAtt

BankNifty is at a precarious position.

Attached is the Hourly Spot chart below. We can see a fractal or a repeating pattern but in mirror format with the last upmove and the 1st downmove each of 5 waves (of whatever limited wave knowledge I have – says reversal of trend unless crossed).

BankNifty is now on the edge of the table and if 18000 spot is taken, then, as @assortz coined the phrase, it’s gonna fall off the table.

BankNifty, on this chart is not tradeable on options at all. I would advise all options lovers to just ignore this medium/long term chart, as we can never time the moves. Yes, if one wants, one can go short around the top of the rectangle with a 18800 spot stop for less risky ppl and 19200 spot stop for aggressive/higher risk taking capacity people with a flip to long if stopped or keep rolling short position on moving lower.

View the chart in a bigger format by clicking here or on the chart itself.

The Nifty too has a somewhat same kind of formation and if it follows that – I personally am scared to think as to what would happen to individual stock prices.

Lets see how this plays out. Especially with a lot of data coming out – esp the Fed Rate Hike issue, Demonetisation effects of Indian Currency (from Jan 2017), Budget 2017 (1st Feb 2017) and many unforseen events inbetween, etc.

Disclaimer: I am not a Research Analyst and not registered with any regulating authority. All posts are for educational purpose only.

**** to my chhotu blog where I post my views - rarely - mood hua toh.

This was posted on 13th December 2016, and the chart has not been updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taurus1

I was out of town for 9 days.
Even had I been here, there was nothing to post ....... it has been a totally news driven market from November.

It now appears to be trying to re sync with it's original time structure.

If so, the next minor high is on 28th Dec at 8391 s

Taurus1

MurAtt

Playing out now - but dont expect one way street ....

BankNifty is at a precarious position.

Attached is the Hourly Spot chart below. We can see a fractal or a repeating pattern but in mirror format with the last upmove and the 1st downmove each of 5 waves (of whatever limited wave knowledge I have – says reversal of trend unless crossed).

BankNifty is now on the edge of the table and if 18000 spot is taken, then, as @assortz coined the phrase, it’s gonna fall off the table.

BankNifty, on this chart is not tradeable on options at all. I would advise all options lovers to just ignore this medium/long term chart, as we can never time the moves. Yes, if one wants, one can go short around the top of the rectangle with a 18800 spot stop for less risky ppl and 19200 spot stop for aggressive/higher risk taking capacity people with a flip to long if stopped or keep rolling short position on moving lower.

View the chart in a bigger format by clicking here or on the chart itself.

The Nifty too has a somewhat same kind of formation and if it follows that – I personally am scared to think as to what would happen to individual stock prices.

Lets see how this plays out. Especially with a lot of data coming out – esp the Fed Rate Hike issue, Demonetisation effects of Indian Currency (from Jan 2017), Budget 2017 (1st Feb 2017) and many unforseen events inbetween, etc.

Disclaimer: I am not a Research Analyst and not registered with any regulating authority. All posts are for educational purpose only.

**** to my chhotu blog where I post my views - rarely - mood hua toh.

This was posted on 13th December 2016, and the chart has not been updated.