The Nifty Trading Lounge

The way market effortlessly creamed through levels, averages on the downside it is highly likely that 8000 will not hold. But below 8000 buying will most definitely emerge. Panic bottom can be anywhere but 7800-8000 will be a great buying zone and market will bounce back from there. Upward journey will cover the ground in lesser time than what it took to fall. Its only the question of time as to how long market will keep lingering in this correction mode. Big money will be made by just staying long (positional) on nifty in the longer timeframe and waiting it out.

Taurus1

A suggestion for the guy posting here from multiple bogus ids
Start a thread, take all your bogus ids there and hold a round table board meeting so that you can converse with yourself for days and months without any disturbance at all.

In a 15 min search, I found 12 bogus ids........... probably there are many more....... all his ids need to be deleted now.
This is beyond farce, now on the verge of fraud

On Monday there is a celestial event which has the potential to throw global markets into turmoil. What is going to happen?
Extreme volatility and huge gaps...... only those with high risk tolerance can enter.
The event peaks on Monday, lessens on Tuesday and ends on Wednesday.

December Fed rate-hike odds approach 100% in anticipation of Trumponomics
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...tion-of-trumpenomics/articleshow/55449883.cms

This is not a time to buy, the final bottom is far away.

Taurus1

On Monday there is a celestial event which has the potential to throw global markets into turmoil. What is going to happen?
Extreme volatility and huge gaps...... only those with high risk tolerance can enter.
The event peaks on Monday, lessens on Tuesday and ends on Wednesday.
This event occurs twice or thrice a year...... this magnitude has never happened in the last 5 years from the time I have been tracking it. For those who are interested, celestial event sites are useless but there is a lot of stuff on the NASA data portal.

Whta are new expected levels Taurus..??

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
If any big move happens, it is likely to be news triggered......... therefore dependent on the size of the news.

I bought puts yesterday, some more to be added today.
Sgx -6 at 8087 f

travi

This event occurs twice or thrice a year...... this magnitude has never happened in the last 5 years from the time I have been tracking it. For those who are interested, celestial event sites are useless but there is a lot of stuff on the NASA data portal.
Are you referring to the Leonids Meteor Shower?

Last edited:

Taurus1

Posted on 18th Nov, 4 days in advance
I bought puts yesterday, some more to be added today.
Yesterday, I closed my shorts at 7930 s......... no R:R left to hold for
Still ok, my BN puts did 250%

Are you referring to the Leonids Meteor Shower?
Most of the regular events have no correlation.

There is a small bounce before the next downmove....... I am buying calls today and selling by 3:15 Pm

Sgx + 60 at 8048 f

Taurus1

A few weeks ago, all the comedy channel experts were talking about a major bbuuullll market...... Nifty at 9000, at 10000, Nifty at 15000..... Nifty at one thousand, er billion....... and then after a few days it was over.

The same experts are now saying that we are in a bear market...... therefore this logically means the fall is almost over.

On my chart, there is a minor high today....... if the Nifty can manage to not reverse from here then a biggg upmove is in the pipeline.
i'm buying calls today, stop at 8050 s

Sqx +50 at 8085 f

Taurus1

are you still holding?
Yesterday when I posted, it was showing 8085....... the open was 8049 s so I got in much later.

I'm holding BN 19000 calls at 67 in wholesale

By next week it will go to 350-400. Today the usual settlement rigging will go on, the high velocity move starts from tomorrow.

Sgx -40 at 7997 f
Probability of gap fill today is >85%