The Foundation v14.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3trail

foundation V13 was not by mrtq13 but by southwind from dhaka stock exchange. anyway its good to see adding of nice explorer by hulk. anyway no point teasing if you are not sharing. i've seen amazing coder systems but only to see. keep up the good work on development.

Habib

Dear Hulk

Members are eager to see your creation, want the end of long waiting :fatigue: Passion of the forum members is about to 'fade away' :confused:...
Please tell us something...

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your support, kindness, faith & passions that you had kept. The Foundation 14 is ready to launch... but thx to the few members who had noted down at here about original credit has to go creator (Mr.Southwind). I do respect towards him and I already ping him awaiting response from his side.
Friends if I not get any clear picture from his side about foundation 14 then I will not made this AFL Public. I know its hard even for me as I spent many human Hrs. to enhance this one.

Bonkers

Hulk,

We are still waiting for the Foundation v14. One would assume that if you haven't heard from Southwind then that could be construed as approval. So, that begs the question, are you for real or just another wannabe? BTW no disrespect is intended by the above, it's just my being straight forward.

Regards.

mkeitel

I find it commendable that you want to give credit to the person who posted the original afl. In your comments in your afl I am sure you have. Since all the afl's on this board and other along with the AB library of afls is open acccess.

With that said there is no implied copyright on any AFL just the common courtesy of giving credit to the original author and then credit to yourself for the changes, if any were in fact made.

If in fact there was even an implied copyright then you would not be allowed to change the original afl as you did even though you are using it for personal use.

I am sure that you will understand that all this is upon you, has nothing to do with the original writer of the adl at this point.
Bottom line is if you want to share it with people as it was shared with you, or you can keep it to yourself and hide behind fictitious reasons and get a reputation on all the boards very quickly

The choice is of course up to you

hi
i dont understand why you all still wait foe HULK to post foundation 14 which never exists. if at all exists then hardly it will take 5 minites to post. It is not enough u be an just member of the forum , if we have knoweledge and experience or discoveries we should able to guide others which i have come accross many in this forum. after all you should be heart rich and not cash rich. so pl stop asking to post this afl. for gods sake no afl in the world is perfect.

moderator pl delete this thread

with regards
ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.