The Foundation v14.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

HULK

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your support, kindness, faith & passions that you had kept. The Foundation 14 is ready to launch but thx to the few members who had noted down at here about original credit has to go creator (Mr.Southwind). I do respect towards him and I already ping him awaiting response from his side.
Friend’s if I not get any clear picture from his side about foundation 14 then I will not made this AFL Public. I know it’s hard even for me as I spent many human Hrs. to enhance this one.

Last edited:
Dear Hulk,

Could u pls elaborate the problem. If u want we will send request to Mr.southwind

Dont give it to public, atleast give it to whom interested.

ty
akxsat

HULK

Dear palprabob116

Ans is given to your thread. If you need any help or support from TJ member open new thread request for help in that thread only and wait for at least 48 Hrs someone will help you.

:clapping: very good !

Hello

Soon The Foundation v14.00 will be launch by me with some changes and additional VAS.

Till now G.Index was mystery in Chart, now it has been resolve, Few parameters like Volume, Stock, ATR etc.. got tighter for better result.

Add K-Band demanded by some users at here. So are you ready for NEW version?

:)

So far I can guess, Hulk is not going to provide the Foundation V 14.0...
In this forum we saw people's interest for the original Foundation and financial offer it and then we saw how generous Mr. Southwind is, he just provided his afl in the forum...
From his characteristics we can guess if someone asked for his permission for betterment of his afl he will gladly accept it... We saw Foundation V13.0 by Zultan but didn't observe any objection from his side... Another point to worth mentioning when someone is sharing his/her afl in open forum he/she accept that different version of that afl will be spread over net, some good people will circulate it with the original author's name and some will try to attain some fake credibility with his/her name...
Any way, let's see whether I am right or wrong...
No offense please, this just my fair judgement...

So far I can guess, Hulk is not going to provide the Foundation V 14.0...
In this forum we saw people's interest for the original Foundation and financial offer it and then we saw how generous Mr. Southwind is, he just provided his afl in the forum...
From his characteristics we can guess if someone asked for his permission for betterment of his afl he will gladly accept it... We saw Foundation V13.0 by Zultan but didn't observe any objection from his side... Another point to worth mentioning when someone is sharing his/her afl in open forum he/she accept that different version of that afl will be spread over net, some good people will circulate it with the original author's name and some will try to attain some fake credibility with his/her name...
Any way, let's see whether I am right or wrong...
No offense please, this just my fair judgement...
i am 100% agree with your all words.i am from Bd dhaka and we all know southwind and mrtq13 they called guru and they have big heart so i dont believe that there is any problem about permission or something cheap matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.