The Best Trading System

What do you like or dislike on this thread?

• Like: Trading Theory, Psy Ops, Myth Busters

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Like: Trading Systems

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Like: Everything on this thread

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Dislike: Too much theory, not enough actionable items

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Dislike: Systems discussed are found as useless

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dislike: Everything on this thread

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
It is an intraday trading technique using 20 EMA as dynamic support or resistance based on the trend. You have to start checking from 10 mins TF, 15 mins , 30 mins, 60 mins -- till you find that ADX(14) > 25 . Once that TF is found check if price is above or below 20 EMA. Suppose u found that on 10 mins TF , ADX is 30 and price is tad above 20 EMA. You will enter at break down failure of the 20 EMA And book profit once upmove is back. SL may be below the last candle WHICH drifted before 20 EMA . Has a good hit rate, but no clear exit rules. Opposite for Bearish ( if price below 20 Ema and ADX trending).

I spent lots of time on this system. Frankly speaking it has good hit rate - only twist I prefer, take the trade if the direction of the lower TF is in favour of daily trend ( unless market is sideways on daily, otherwise use the vanilla one )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro,

System sounds very interesting...

Is break down failure mandatory in this setup ? Or can we take a long position, once the price touches or goes below the 20 EMA & bounces back??

Thanks,

Abhinay

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Bro,

Is break down failure mandatory in this setup ? Or can we take a long position, once the price touches or goes below the 20 EMA & bounces back??

Thanks,

Abhinay

Yes you can, but prefer the 50 ema (30mins TF) - as for pullback on 20 EMA Touch and Go is not enough deep - so u will be banking on momentum buyers , so not much retail contra will be in the fishing net by then. On 50 ema, u get both of the class. So chances of short covering working in ur favour is more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tuna

Varun Bro,
Thanks. This trading was not even looking at price (kind of).

@ Rest: I will publish the setup after some more testings. Don't want any of you to burn your finger trying something new.

Postulate # 2 (already found in backtesting) : A cross over of BB Mid from Low in narrow BB width with subsequent width expansion (with no imminent effect on price) will force price to move in same direction regardless of all the S&R, happened all the 5 times in past (till I tested).

This broke the ATH today. And looking at the chart (finishing) more to come. I took the risk off due to holiday and not sure what will be cooking globally for 2 nights. But as per system, it was carryover.

Frankly, I gave up to the noise today, else it was a single trade netting all the cream.

P.S- This system is a work in progress. Shall reveal all the setup and rules once I am satisfied. And, it has the potential of replacing quite a few of my existing strategies.

Tuna

Bro,

Thanks,

Abhinay
Sorry guys, I got confused about the query - I thought you are asking about the Fool's system (20 EMA, 30 mins) for touch and go. Looks like it was for the holi grail. The answer your question - yes touch and go is also nothing but a breakdown failure and a fit case for entering the trade

Are you a fulltime trader or have another primary source of Income?

If you are a fulltime trader but unable to get into Profit zone at month end, please stick to Nifty only and try to net 32 points daily using the system (with Pivots) that I discussed on Concept # 7. This is pretty easy. But be with the trend. Common human psy is to go for cheap - that is if the market is falling, instead of going with the trend to sell on the rise, we prefer to buy (contra) and get butchered. Supertrend on daily will give you the bias. I will discuss later on how to detect exhaustion of trend and to avoid further going with the trend.

If you are 9 to 6 person with a Job or Business as a primary source of Income, please use fool's system for 1 year (or you can use BB/CCI system on daily timeframe also with Weekly Pivots with Monthly pivot confluence) - Trade just 1 Lots in Nifty for next 1 year. Give yourself time - don't be in hurry to recover losses soon. Maintain the excel I have given on Concept # 6 to net 200 points in Nifty every month. You will get back your confidence.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Tuna
Good Afternoon Sir,

At the very outset,kindly excuse me for taking your precious time to read this lengthy note & queries in your busy schedule.

Sir thank you for making this invaluably insightful post series,its motivating & v.helpful for every beginner analyst/investor/trader who want to learn Options Trading & scientifically develop profitable trading plan.

Sir I have few queries & i'm sure your answer to that’d be highly beneficial to all guys who wants to practice Options Trading--

1-How can a person with limited money and resources can profitably practice Options Trading in current scenario post hiking of lot size by sebi,will it b a smart choice for person ? what are the alternative(NF,BNF?) we have now in this situation??

2- as few experts are claiming 'tape reading' is a significant indicator of trades in mkt ,but here stock exchanges dnt provide it,so in this scenario how to know the mkt without any tape? + any 'liquidity' issues in option trading for small traders?

3- ur thoughts on...https://www.fscomeau.com/why-technical-analysis-is-bullshit/

Sir Plz suggest some formula based paper trading model for newbies as suggestd by Mr.Raj (http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj.html)

Sir feel free to say no/any reply,i understand the professional/other limitations.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards
jj

True Leaders don't create followers…they create more Leaders - A Wise Man

Tuna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Tuna
Good Afternoon Sir,

At the very outset,kindly excuse me for taking your precious time to read this lengthy note & queries in your busy schedule.

Sir thank you for making this invaluably insightful post series,its motivating & v.helpful for every beginner analyst/investor/trader who want to learn Options Trading & scientifically develop profitable trading plan.

Sir I have few queries & i'm sure your answer to that’d be highly beneficial to all guys who wants to practice Options Trading--

1-How can a person with limited money and resources can profitably practice Options Trading in current scenario post hiking of lot size by sebi,will it b a smart choice for person ? what are the alternative(NF,BNF?) we have now in this situation??

2- as few experts are claiming 'tape reading' is a significant indicator of trades in mkt ,but here stock exchanges dnt provide it,so in this scenario how to know the mkt without any tape? + any 'liquidity' issues in option trading for small traders?

3- ur thoughts on...https://www.fscomeau.com/why-technical-analysis-is-bullshit/

Sir Plz suggest some formula based paper trading model for newbies as suggestd by Mr.Raj (http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj.html)

Sir feel free to say no/any reply,i understand the professional/other limitations.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards
jj

True Leaders don't create followers…they create more Leaders - A Wise Man
Options are not my cup of tea Bro. Had burnt my finger multiple times and moved out completely. You can see the post from Subhadip Bro, he is a option ledge.

But one query I can answer - "How to make money with limited capital" - That is toughest thing in stock market - as essentially you will be looking for high % returns everytime - which is next to impossible consistently. Only thing , that can compensate for the lack of good starting capital is TIME - so don't be in hurry.

Options are not my cup of tea Bro. Had burnt my finger multiple times and moved out completely. You can see the post from Subhadip Bro, he is a option ledge.

But one query I can answer - "How to make money with limited capital" - That is toughest thing in stock market - as essentially you will be looking for high % returns everytime - which is next to impossible consistently. Only thing , that can compensate for the lack of good starting capital is TIME - so don't be in hurry.
Dear Sir,
Good Evening,

Thnx for ur reply.

I'm not focused only on "How to make money with limited capital" but rather on how to develop an effective,low cost c@$h inflow system that can support me along with my 9-6.

Regards

Playing it safe and taking no risks is a shortcut to poverty- A Wise Man

GM Tuna sir.I am watching your 30 min Fools System with 50 Ema.I have one question what can we do Nifty open below 50 ema but closed above it Example today first candle and yesterday BNF also same situation in Afternoon.Thankyou. :confused: