The Best Trading System

What do you like or dislike on this thread?

• Like: Trading Theory, Psy Ops, Myth Busters

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Like: Trading Systems

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Like: Everything on this thread

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Dislike: Too much theory, not enough actionable items

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Dislike: Systems discussed are found as useless

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dislike: Everything on this thread

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
50 EMA yes, 20 no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Depends or ur trading style - if aggressive- yes before close, at last couple of minutes of the 30 mins tick

Tuna

Aaj ka Gyan from Kovalam Beach . Posting anything after 8.30 pm will be in risk of getting deleted. But this one is classic :

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Aaj ka Gyan from Kovalam Beach . Posting anything after 8.30 pm will be in risk of getting deleted. But this one is classic :

Hi friends..
The above quote of Tuna bhai is a direct attack on the neighboring thread titled "Inspirational Quotes". :D
http://www.traderji.com/words-wisdom/103759-inspirational-quotes.html

(Last night also attacks happened in Syria by US.. phew..its season of attacks..)

Btw, the thread owner of "inspirational quotes" has not taken it as offensive , as it is a fact that one must start working immediately . :thumb:

Hence I invite all readers of BTS thread, to click the above link, Read atleast 50 inspirational quotes, then recall the above post of Tuna Bhai, and stop reading further and start working immediately.!!! :D :D

:clapping::clapping:

Last edited:

Tuna

.....deleted

Last edited:

Tuna

Intermediate update on my experiment on OBV:​

As I keep on continuing my experiment with OBV (like many of you are doing) :

Apart from EMA Zone Segregation using 200 EMA - This is what you can try playing with:

1. Strength of OBV (RSI on OBV)
  2. Volatility of volume instead of the price (Yeah may sound stupid)

My undertrial system ("The Untested Monster) and the Recent One (KKST ) let me declare, OBV with a volatility band around it is generating far better triggers instead of going simply by its strength (RSI). You can use any, I am using BB.

Of course you are not looking for contra here - only the entry in direction of trend.

on Nifty, KKST gives an earlier entry compared STI MTF (muti time frame) flip (15 mins) with more than 80% of the time (limited testing as I need past future data, spot will not work) - this gives you an edge. If we combine the entry generation zone with know S/R area using any common method (Fractal, Pivot etc) - we can nullify the fake signals in a great way.

Testing of KKST continues.

Last edited:

Tuna

Surely will do, once my testing is over.