The 5 Pointer

lemondew

Position to be taken at the right end of image. This is how it would look in real time when its happening. Thats why I havent drawn the latter part. This is 12:53 pm 31-july 2014. It ends up as a looser.

Extremist,
Not referring to the one you have marked as buy and sell. Check the 12:53 pm

extremist

Position to be taken at the right end of image. This is how it would look in real time when its happening. Thats why I havent drawn the latter part. This is 12:53 pm 31-july 2014. It ends up as a looser.

Extremist,
How in the world one can understand this tht ur looking at tht point.

u wasted my time in doing tht hard work of typing.

Please be specific. so tht any one can get easily wht ur trying to spot out.

So many times i told tell the time of trade
not the price.

lemondew

Suri,

Please respond on your free time. No hurries. I am waiting on your views on this trade. Would you take this trade. When would you exit if you take this trade. Thanks. Would be good if you can post your chart as well on this one.

Thanks

Extremist,

suri112000

Suri,

Please respond on your free time. No hurries. I am waiting on your views on this trade. Would you take this trade. When would you exit if you take this trade. Thanks. Would be good if you can post your chart as well on this one.

Thanks

suri112000

Today's Setups.

One

Buy 9:48
Square off 9:56
+5 points

Two
Sell 10:26
Cover 10:30
+5 points

Three
sell 11:28
Cover 11:37
-7 points
(The reason for exiting early without hitting SL is that 1 min and 6 min negatively crossed)

Four

Long 11:44
Square Off 11:54

+5 points

Five
Short 12:42
Cover 12:54

-8 points
(Both negatively crossed)

Six

Long 1:40
Square off 1:43