The 5 Pointer

I am also missed it .Better luck next time

bunti_k23

i too missed the webinar:annoyed:

extremist

Your credit card password you dont wish to give to any one.Still hackers try their level best to steal it.

Same applies to stop loss.When some one ask you for stop loss, keep in mind he is not asking to save his capital, but to steal your capital, why? because you are giving your surrendering level to your opponent who is waiting to knock you down!

so your stop loss is same like your credit card password, keep it close to your chest..they will cry for it..never reveal it open!

so dont ask me for stop loss. your money , your trade, your account..your profit your loss.Dont blame me for loss!

From another fourm Author: leena

bunti_k23

Your credit card password you dont wish to give to any one.Still hackers try their level best to steal it.

Same applies to stop loss.When some one ask you for stop loss, keep in mind he is not asking to save his capital, but to steal your capital, why? because you are giving your surrendering level to your opponent who is waiting to knock you down!

so your stop loss is same like your credit card password, keep it close to your chest..they will cry for it..never reveal it open!

so dont ask me for stop loss. your money , your trade, your account..your profit your loss.Dont blame me for loss!

From another fourm Author: leena
Very well said :thumb:

bunti_k23

One should not go to any book or else where to find answers to his confusion.
Instead look within yourself.
and u will be surprised to see tht
All answers are hidden with in IF ONLY U COULD EVER TRY TO FIND THEM.
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

extremist

Stop Finding the better system.
Better look within and find the reason to device the system.
IF u able to find the the reason there must lie somewhere the solution.
And your search will end.

Even simple line drawn on the chart will be the best tool to trade along then.