The 12 Rules of How to Avoid Losing and Start Making Money from the Stock Market

C

CreditViolet

Re: Rule no 13

CV, If you honestly think that the comment :

"Rule no 13 never ever belive reading this kinda post will save u from losses and will turn u r equity downside up "

was not meant in an offencive way, well then I accept it as my over-reaction!!!

Moreover the post was never meant to be a 'trading system'.. as is obvious it was more on the mistakes the new traders like me make. Though I did not think that the writer was trying to make us believe that what he has writtten is the last word about trading in stocks. I do feel that the rules posted can definetly help one trade better.
Regards.
R K Karnani
Well RK, I think he said it in a tongue-in-cheek manner, I dont think he had any intentions to offend.

Your posts are helpful to the newbies I agree, continue the good work.

Regards

biyasc

CV, If you honestly think that the comment :

"Rule no 13 never ever belive reading this kinda post will save u from losses and will turn u r equity downside up "

was not meant in an offencive way, well then I accept it as my over-reaction!!!

Moreover the post was never meant to be a 'trading system'.. as is obvious it was more on the mistakes the new traders like me make. Though I did not think that the writer was trying to make us believe that what he has writtten is the last word about trading in stocks. I do feel that the rules posted can definetly help one trade better.
Regards.
R K Karnani
hi rk,

your article was so good & it is helpfull for everyone. in real life every successful trader is following these rules by different points of view. i can say the rule no. 13 is "never forget the 12 rules mentioned above". good job & carry on. i can claim myself as a successful trader (from my point of view) but still wanna see this kind of post again & again.:)

A

amarnath

Well RK, I think he said it in a tongue-in-cheek manner, I dont think he had any intentions to offend.

Your posts are helpful to the newbies I agree, continue the good work.

Regards
Yep i dont have any intention to offend any one here ofcourse btw just think why shud i