teledata info

Only thing which can save this stock looks like is demerger about which i have no news. If anyone has any insider news/information let us know...

bye
RD

rit,
chk this qtr results at bseindia.com and dont forget to read the notes....
footnotes clearly mention that the proposal for dmerger is already with the xchanges,as they get an aprroaval from the same they mill move to court for demerger.another piuece of news company is to hold a meeting to review all the acquisitions made by it in past cpl of yrs on 27th or 28th(dont remember perfectly)nov..hope they come out with some nos,as this will give us a chance to look at the acquisition mode which it took too has benefited or not...

this is one of the most underperforming IT scrips with an EPS of nearly 13 and PE of only 1.5 . today it touched a low of rs.16.80 ! there is not much scope of downside left , but upside is beyond any limits. promoters are all set to raise their shareholding percentage to approx 25%. results are due , and expected to earn net profit of rs.150 crs ...maybe if they declare dividend of say 20 % , then dividend yeild will be more than 10%

i strongly recommend for everyone not to miss this golden oppertunity.
normal PE for a profit making company in the IT sector is generally more than 10. on this criteria the price of teledata should have been more than rs.100 , but most probably the price has deliberately been kept down by operators .
really unbelivable stock

I am just looking back at all the posts on this counter , since i started the thread . So many people have voiced so many doubts regarding the company and its working . At one time after about one and half years of patience , even i started to feel that there must be something wrong with this scrip about which i am not aware , otherwise how can such excellent growth in sales and profits not translate into growth in share prices .

The lesson i have learnt is that stock market is a game where not necessarily all rules will be followed fairly . Operators will manipulate and ordinary people like us will be at the receiving end , more often than not . However if i learn how this game is being played , i can play it much safer . In other words - it may not be wise of me to expect that things will change for the better . This acceptance of current realities will prepare me to play in an informed way , the only way to ride to success in the stock market .

bellary steel

i woudl like what is expected target level for bellary steel and why its stock price has risen fvie tiems over the last two month
regards

YOU ARE 100%CORRECT
I am just looking back at all the posts on this counter , since i started the thread . So many people have voiced so many doubts regarding the company and its working . At one time after about one and half years of patience , even i started to feel that there must be something wrong with this scrip about which i am not aware , otherwise how can such excellent growth in sales and profits not translate into growth in share prices .

The lesson i have learnt is that stock market is a game where not necessarily all rules will be followed fairly . Operators will manipulate and ordinary people like us will be at the receiving end , more often than not . However if i learn how this game is being played , i can play it much safer . In other words - it may not be wise of me to expect that things will change for the better . This acceptance of current realities will prepare me to play in an informed way , the only way to ride to success in the stock market .

It was a frantic year for Teledata. With a strategic $105 mn investment, the company acquired majority stake in IT distribution major, eSys Technologies. Interestingly, the acquisition seemed to spur off an entire re-structuring exercise, as Teledata announced plans to hive off its marine and technology divisions into separate bodies, to be listed separately on the NSE and BSE.

Teledata Technology Solutions, the demerged entity for the technology division, will consolidate all technology related subsidiaries including eSys. Which seemed to be at the heart of this consolidation with Vikas Goel, presently eSys MD, proposed to head TTS as CEO.

The eSys acquisition added hardware and distribution strengths to Teledatas existing software offerings. eSys brought with it strengths like vendor and partner relationships, reach, logistics efficiency, and manufacturing capability. The company that emerged was an end-to-end solutions provider with seamless IT solutions ranging from hardware to solutions and servicesleading to an SI offering. The result: a couple of new projects on the basis of its synergistic portfolio. This included a project in Bihar for 1,000 schools, and from Nagaland State Council of Educational Research and Training. It also picked up a BOOT project for 800 primary schools from Gujarat.

Teledata Networks has now launched its BroadAccess-100 New Outdoor Mini IP DSLAM, aimed at easing upgrades to triple play...

Teledata Networks, a provider of innovative Multi-Service Access solutions for NGN (Next Generation Networks), has introduced BroadAccess-100, a Mini IP DSLAM enabling telcos both to deliver high bandwidth services in FTTN (Fibre to the Node) configurations and to seamlessly upgrade to Triple Play services.

BroadAccess-100 is the newest addition to the Teledata Networks' BroadAccess multiservice platform family. It is designed to be used to upgrade narrowband remote access systems as well as deliver broadband from remote outdoor cabinets or MTUs (Multi-Tenant Units). According to Teradata, the system boasts advanced Ethernet functionality, support of DSL Forum TR-101 standard, and dense 1U "pizzabox" structure - all address-specific needs of CLECs and incumbent operators, enabling them to extend novel services to small clusters of subscribers, and facilitating their transition to Triple Play.

The new system is already being used by CLECS in Kazakhstan, Argentina and Bolivia. Moreover, BroadAccess-100 is the first milestone in a new product line, which will include an MSAG with VoIP capabilities in the next release.

* Teledata Networks is a private company, in which the major shareholders are Teledata Informatics Ltd, Elron Electronic Industries, the Kardan Group and Infinity Venture Capital Fund.