teledata info

avinash

kooldude555 said:
Everyone ....sensex Next Target Is 9000...this Is Straight From The Horses Mouth...rakesh Jhunjhunwala. I Spoke To Him Yesterday...stay Away For Short Term And Invest How Much Ever U Can At 9000 Levels .
Hi Kool,

Glad to know that you know Rakesh Jhunjunwala and all that.......but whatever you are saying will not be read as you have posted in the wrong thread.

Maybe you could start a new thread.......

Avinash

Now the current maket price is only Rs 9.9 and results are encouraging any specific resons for this kind of downfall.
Please comment.

Regards
PCM33014

volumes in teledata are increasing beyond expectations . from past 2 months i am noticing delivery percentage of more than 50% daily! . now the push is coming and operators , who have pushed the scrip down , are now starting to push the scrip up . soon i expect the company to announce excellent 2nd quarter results .

The problem with buying a stock at 25,and watching it fall,and fall,and fall, to 9,all the while praying and hoping is that a day may come when it does crawl back to 30 .........and one counts it as a 20% gain on investment and is thrilled with oneself,but not realising the time lost in this whole arduous process when everybody else was rakin' in the moolah with better counters.

As far as trends are concerned,both Datamatics and Teledata are in Primary Downtrends and the strategy was always to look for Primary Uptrends to plonk one's money into.If the fundamentals of these companies are the reason for this investment,am sure there are other good fundamental picks that are also in an uptrend where one can invest in.

Anyway,all the best!

Saint

Dear Saint,
A very crisp explanation on the 20% gain regarding Teledata (if and when it ever reaches Rs.30).

One small pointer here: You mentioned the higher pivot on the weekly as a trend reversal and just wanted to ask you if Teledata qualifies for that. To add to the previous thread, the P/V data of recent 1 month in Teledata is indeed quite different from the "falling knife" you had aptly described it as once.

More industry specific news too: Teledata has received/will be receiving really large orders in the SWAN ( State wide area networks) domain from the central govt. The business potential is quite huge.

Would certainly appreciate your opinion (purely technical) on this.

rvm123

the company is increasing its capital base like anything. i am doubtful whether they could serve that much equity. i have got about 1000 shares of the company at an average rate of rs.21/-. what is the future of this co

The problem with buying a stock at 25,and watching it fall,and fall,and fall, to 9,all the while praying and hoping is that a day may come when it does crawl back to 30 .........and one counts it as a 20% gain on investment and is thrilled with oneself,but not realising the time lost in this whole arduous process when everybody else was rakin' in the moolah with better counters.

As far as trends are concerned,both Datamatics and Teledata are in Primary Downtrends and the strategy was always to look for Primary Uptrends to plonk one's money into.If the fundamentals of these companies are the reason for this investment,am sure there are other good fundamental picks that are also in an uptrend where one can invest in.

Anyway,all the best!

Saint
True Saint, I have experienced it and learn a lot from you guys. How u doing? Did u returned back from KL. If you dont return back to singapore, I m coming to KL to meet u ;)

Bye
Raj

I recd AR for 05-06 as well ad dividend thru ecs.The managemnt is becomin investor friendly and thts visible.they have mentione sin AR tht they will move to court for demerger in 3 cos. in this calendar year..Chk the company site teledatain.com ,they have recenly held an analyst meet and powerpoint presentation shown there is on the site itself,in which clear indication of it being demerged...Demerger will reduce the erstwhile huge capital and also differnt p-e's as per the sector will be given(hope it is tht way),which will lead to complete re rating .